Welcome To aBlackWeb

TNF Week 4: Dolphins at Bengals

Who ya got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just now seeing this. Sorry for the late response.

We all care about players safety. The protocols were put in place to protect players from themselves. I wasn't in the locker room last week but I can guarantee Tua shook the cobwebs off, passed his tests, and lobbied to get back in there to show his team they can count on him. If it was a lesser player and a lesser opponent, I'm sure the team woulda sat him down. That's the nature of the game.

You and I both played football. You know until they take your helmet from you if you can get back on the field, you are going back out there. The players gotta do a better job at protecting themselves from themselves, bcuz the team and coaches are gonna want them to play.
Facts. When I played literally the only way I wouldn’t get back out there was if they take my helmet and I was playing for free. In addition to loyalty to your teammates when you get to the league money is def a factor as well.

sorry for the late response.

Bro.
HE PASSED ALL HIS TESTS.

He was cleared to play. He played and got hurt again.

If he passes all his tests again, guess what. He will play again. I'm sure the Dolphins ain't putting a gun to dudes head. He needs to tell them he ain't ready if he doesn't want to play. Players rarely do that tho. That's the bigger issue. They should go to the NFLPA if they feel pressured to play injured and start filing grievances.

I would like him to sit for a few weeks but that ain't my call.
Best beleive if he passes all protocols and gets cleared he will be playing as soon as sunday

Lol, blame the doctor for an obvious case of head trauma that everybody with two eyes can understand.

These coaches been around football all their life, seen all types of collisions and at the end of the day, they are the ones that put the players in the game.

If you can watch someone hit their fucking head, stumble around, collapse on the ground and then the doctor is like, "I think he can go in, it's just his back..."

And you put that player in...

Then you are fucking stupid and just as negligent. The Dolphins should be fined, they over here covering their ass and passing the buck like a motherfucker.

Man fuck the NFL.

Doc just got scapegoated.

You gonna tell me that something that looked so much like a concussion that mfers that have 0 training figured it out through a tv but a trained nuerologist actually talked to this mfer and couldnt tell?

This also makes sense why he got concussed on Thursday. His brain was already fucked up. He never healed from the 1st concussion.

Just need to hope dude dont have long term effects of this.

Man fuck the NFL.

Doc just got scapegoated.

You gonna tell me that something that looked so much like a concussion that mfers that have 0 training figured it out through a tv but a trained nuerologist actually talked to this mfer and couldnt tell?

This also makes sense why he got concussed on Thursday. His brain was already fucked up. He never healed from the 1st concussion.

Just need to hope dude dont have long term effects of this.
Brother, he would have been concussed had what happened on Sunday didn't happen lol. He landed on the back of his head pretty hard

Brother, he would have been concussed had what happened on Sunday didn't happen lol. He landed on the back of his head pretty hard

Fam you can say that, but how do you know?

Lets look at things we know as facts.

Its a fact that you are multiple times more likely to get concussed if you get head trauma when you are already concussed.

Also, would he been concussed as bad?

People get their head shook hard all the time and dont get concussed. And sometimes they do.

How do you know Tua wouldnt have taken a hard ass hit and got up like nothing happened if his brain had healed?

We can talk about assumptions on what could have or could not have happened.

But the facts are he was concussed on Sunday, and because he went out Thursday before his brain healed, whatever happened on Thursday has a much bigger impact on him.

Fam you can say that, but how do you know?

Lets look at things we know as facts.

Its a fact that you are multiple times more likely to get concussed if you get head trauma when you are already concussed.

Also, would he been concussed as bad?

People get their head shook hard all the time and dont get concussed. And sometimes they do.

How do you know Tua wouldnt have taken a hard ass hit and got up like nothing happened if his brain had healed?

We can talk about assumptions on what could have or could not have happened.

But the facts are he was concussed on Sunday, and because he went out Thursday before his brain healed, whatever happened on Thursday has a much bigger impact on him.
All I'm saying is what occurred on Thursday was more impactful to his head than the Sunday thing. He got slammed to the ground on Thursday compared to him falling back and landing on the back of his head

I had to take a class about concussions and if you have one and don’t want the allotted time it’s extremely easy another and makes the next one worse.

So you don’t know if he would have got one Thursday

He also 100% wouldnt have got a concussion on Thursday if he was on the bench like he was supposed to be.

Either way, yea this could have just been a bad a doctor, but the NFL for sure dont get the benefit of the doubt from me.

He also 100% wouldnt have got a concussion on Thursday if he was on the bench like he was supposed to be.

Either way, yea this could have just been a bad a doctor, but the NFL for sure dont get the benefit of the doubt from me.

bad doctor and bad team.

They seen everything we seen and had him through the week too

Back