Welcome To aBlackWeb

Times you caught feelings on the internet

we good bruh that shit is really old news now...........we both on olive branch status now

but somebody can prob find it........we posted pics of vacays and cars/houses and shit and everything so I'm sure that shit is archived somewhere

mayne u an og from the other site.........I find it shocking if u genuinely need a reminder of that shit

plus besides shorty being attractive dripping in nutella, that exposure had a lot of dudes looking like true lame simps to the point it was cringy as fuck to read.........I was embarassed like it my own son in them thirsty PMs......one poster even sounded like he was suicidal

only mofo who came out winning was Chicity.........I was both proud and secretly hating on that nigga at the same time haha

Yo that @King jamal? PM dump was the some of the saddest shit i've ever seen on the internet. I caught second-hand feelings reading that shit. Mad uncomfortable but hilarious at the same time.

i only really got mad once...and it was just some dumb shit...i hadnt been on message boards long and didnt know how wildly disrespectful people were for sport

aside from that I just be having e-crushes and shit

the situation dizz created?

if I was you I would of been wanting blood, that guy needs to die multiple times over for the fucked up shit he was part of.

Nah i was deep in by the time that happened. Which was more my bm tryna get at me than anything dizz put together. Really couldn't care less about either one of em.

Dwade pissed me off that one time lol

Nah i was deep in by the time that happened. Which was more my bm tryna get at me than anything dizz put together. Really couldn't care less about either one of em.

I must of missed the dwade shit.

Reactions: GNS

Did I never apologize for that?

We should have, it wasnt cool

How I remember it was the scrawny white dude was her bf or someone close to her, using her pics to make a gaylias (lady zee) and pretending she had a jamaican bf.

Weird af.

ahh ok I never kept up with the full debacle, cus a lot of it was being deleted as it went if I remember correctly. So by the time I caught it it was missing parts of the story.

ahh ok I never kept up with the full debacle, cus a lot of it was being deleted as it went if I remember correctly. So by the time I caught it it was missing parts of the story.

Yeah that was the first time I watched an exposure play out in real time.

I think that was when I stopped fucking with social media. That shit kinda triggered it. I was thinking to myself "mfs on the internet are psychopaths."

There was never any evidence of who was actually behind Zee account. Irc, she did use the i got hacked excuse towards the end

Once it was exposed she was actually dating the white kid all her simps hit the wind and no one could/would verify if they had exchanged pics or face timed

She did hop on Tinychat a few times but just sat there like a doofus. Two instances I recall was she didnt have any smoke for Kai and logged off pretty quickly and another when she wouldnt speak tho folks wanted to hear her accent

There was never any evidence of who was actually behind Zee account. Irc, she did use the i got hacked excuse towards the end

Once it was exposed she was actually dating the white kid all her simps hit the wind and no one could/would verify if they had exchanged pics or face timed

She did hop on Tinychat a few times but just sat there like a doofus. Two instances I recall was she didnt have any smoke for Kai and logged off pretty quickly and another when she wouldnt speak tho folks wanted to hear her accent

if she spoke patois in an Irish accent that would of been goat.

Back