Welcome To aBlackWeb

Times you caught feelings on the internet

i only really got mad once...and it was just some dumb shit...i hadnt been on message boards long and didnt know how wildly disrespectful people were for sport

aside from that I just be having e-crushes and shit

Yall remember when bossboo torched du soul and had him explaining his life story? I remember reading the back n forthe and jus seeing a humbled du had me catching second hand hurt but the "ether made him stronger"

Honorable mention when we found out dink was sending money to iheartcali lmao

55BBE8FE-BFA6-490D-B778-BCB28930E72E.gif

Like it was literally one nigga roasting one about living with his mom and being a bum

And another nigga roasting him about raising his daughter with pimp lessons

It was equally disrespectful and we 100 % rapped it up in the PMs after the fact.. Cuz that's what real niggaz do....

Y'all... Like always... Be so presses on me taking an L...hyped the whole thing up like the cheerleaders y'all are... When not one of y'all niggaz are as funny as either me or him... And the only thing that made it entertaining was how me and the dude were constantly going at each other's necks

Only once on the IC when negros was hyping up that Irish heffa going after Kat all the time about things she wasn't witness to nor involved in. I didn't like her...
But didnt she know all the stuff cuz she was trollin her whole experience and was a dude pretending to be the chick.

Last edited:
Like it was literally one nigga roasting one about living with his mom and being a bum

And another nigga roasting him about raising his daughter with pimp lessons

It was equally disrespectful and we 100 % rapped it up in the PMs after the fact.. Cuz that's what real niggaz do....

Y'all... Like always... Be so presses on me taking an L...hyped the whole thing up like the cheerleaders y'all are... When not one of y'all niggaz are as funny as either me or him... And the only thing that made it entertaining was how me and the dude were constantly going at each other's necks
Thanks man

It's just crazy....I dropped some good ass jokes in that shit.....

I said some shit about trying to explain to his daughter that her momma seen more dicks than a stadium urinal at half time..... Shit was fire....

But y'all was loving them living at home jokes.... Shit always let me know y'all don't wanna see a real nigga make it 🙏🏿

Back