Welcome To aBlackWeb

Times thinking with ya Dick almost got u body bagged(set up/jumped)

Max.

2 years ago... At home...get a random dm from this female i hung out with once..i could tell from her posts her n bf broke up... So its like hey wyd? How u been...i got my own apt..u can come over... That raised my suspicion a lil bit so i asked hey months ago what was the last thing we talked about(it was freaky talk thru dm) n i got that response so i said ay send me a pic rn n i got a "ow i dont have make up on n my hair blah blah" Strike 2 So before i leave i write her full name n the apartments im going to on a blank piece of paper on my bed..(in case its a setup/ i get shot) I pull up this apt complex with 3 exits 2/3 of them are locked 24/7...so one way in n one way out...i pull up the wrong gate n tried to call her but it went to voice mail got a text sayn front gate... So i pull up n a car was in front of me n out the side i saw a dude in a hoodie duck down behind a car.. i saw that n did some vin diesel donut spin to now my car is facing to leave the gate...a car that was on the left side with its light off blocks the exit...i thought about killn this cac with ny car m t boning the car...but i know they would throw my ass in folsom prison on some bs...so i turn right..zig zaggn this big apt complex..park my car turn off the light...get out n walk n lean against a wall actn like i lived there..i got a text sayn theres one way out.. etc..we gona get u.... So i was stuck at 11pm...i saw this couple that was walkn into there place i told them everything but they wouldnt let me inside...i called 911 n said theres a body on the ground in front exit of these apartments...2 mins later i hear police sirens n the dude that was waitn for me running...i drove out....he texted me sayn "he just wanted a fade" cac was salty his bitch wanted a big dick

I laughed n called him a pussy.. found his facebook n got send him a screenshot sayn ima catch him slippn outside of work he was sad lmaoo

I can honestly say.....I never dealt with this type shit.
But I also didn't fuck random chicks either

Most of the chicks I fuck are randoms. I like adventure. I live for that just met you and we fuck in the washroom or some other obscure place the same night type shit. So I never get caught up in this scenario. Plus I'm knocking niggas out. Run up wit all that. I'm here for this thread tho.

Met this married lady when I was about 18 broke, homeless, we'll call her J. She told me she wanted to move to her city, would pay for it me to move and lay pipe. I was like BET! Get to her city, she get me a room at extended stay. We get it in for 2 days. Now she tells me she want me to have a 3 some with her girlfriend. I'm like "HELL YEAH!" The friend get to the room, and get to slurping before greeting me. I'm doing my thing to both of em. J has a retarded orgasms, donkey kicks me, body contorts like the excorcist, and goes to sleep. So I start putting in work on her girlfriend. The girlfriend is hilariously loud, I was cracking up stroking. All of a sudden I feel this crack across my shoulder. J is up and swinging on me. "So you gonna give that bitch the good dick and forget about me! Nigga I am giving you shelter." I get up, put on my shorts, walk out into the parking lot. I get about a minute down the service road, and here comes J in her car, but the broad coming fast. Bruh I barely jump out the way, she backs up, tries to hit me again. I grabbed her out the car........

Lmaooooo I be thinking I seen and done some shit then here you niggas come throwing my shit in the trash every time.

Was still in the city that J moved me to. Got a job as Call Center Manager and part time hustler. Bad lil creole broad just relocated to the city from Baton Rouge. I immediately got on. She told me she was in town with her nigga. Overtime, shorty started dancing at night, she told me how the dancers wanted to be served, and how her nigga was lacking. I hit the spot she danced at, served them dancers, and ended up making so much money and connections. I broke her off her fee, started fucking her. I go to pick her up, we hit Waffle House, come back to my spot, count up, eat fuck sleep. About 5 in the morning all you hear is "Blaw Blaw Blaw Blaw Blaw Blaw" my windows breaking. I snatch shorty, we get low, crawl to the guest bedroom. Grab my 357 out the drawer, and wait for whoever to come in. Nobody came in. Police came knocking about an hour later. My dude that stayed above me hit me, told me it was this nigga with gold dreads, in a 300C that shot my shit up. That was her ex boyfriend. I went straight to that nigga spot, that nigga shit was empty except for couches and Foreman Grill. I never caught that nigga.

Was still in the city that J moved me to. Got a job as Call Center Manager and part time hustler. Bad lil creole broad just relocated to the city from Baton Rouge. I immediately got on. She told me she was in town with her nigga. Overtime, shorty started dancing at night, she told me how the dancers wanted to be served, and how her nigga was lacking. I hit the spot she danced at, served them dancers, and ended up making so much money and connections. I broke her off her fee, started fucking her. I go to pick her up, we hit Waffle House, come back to my spot, count up, eat fuck sleep. About 5 in the morning all you hear is "Blaw Blaw Blaw Blaw Blaw Blaw" my windows breaking. I snatch shorty, we get low, crawl to the guest bedroom. Grab my 357 out the drawer, and wait for whoever to come in. Nobody came in. Police came knocking about an hour later. My dude that stayed above me hit me, told me it was this nigga with gold dreads, in a 300C that shot my shit up. That was her ex boyfriend. I went straight to that nigga spot, that nigga shit was empty except for couches and Foreman Grill. I never caught that nigga.

Did ol girl tell him where you live?

Did ol girl tell him where you live?
That was my 1st thought, shorty was like why would she put herself in danger. I also drove a real noticable ass Truck with 26s on it. On our parking sticker, it told which unit you were renting, I think that's how he got to my spot, plus the shit was right in the middle of the hood.

I almost believed this shit my nigga...but ain’t NOBODY packing up and leaving a Foreman grill behind...nice try tho

:dfbruh:

Already told my story of an exworker, and her man walkin in on after pullin outta his woman.

Should've known something was up when I walked in, and she was on the phone arguing wit him, then hung up. I should've bounced then b/c something in the back of mind told me "That nigga bout to come over." Sho nuff...he did.

That was my 1st thought, shorty was like why would she put herself in danger. I also drove a real noticable ass Truck with 26s on it. On our parking sticker, it told which unit you were renting, I think that's how he got to my spot, plus the shit was right in the middle of the hood.

Good thing you was able to get away from the situation unscathed, fam. That would've been my first thought too especially since she was a dancer. Yeah, having a very noticeable car can be detriment too.

Y'all fucking these hoes against all odds lmaooooo.
Former life man.

Good thing you was able to get away from the situation unscathed, fam. That would've been my first thought too especially since she was a dancer. Yeah, having a very noticeable car can be detriment too.
Yeah, shorty was solid. One of my best. Shorty married now with 2 kids.

Bruh living in a city with population of only 300k, niggas know you by your car if it's customized. I bought a 07 Maxima just to be able to switch it up, and not be known to be anywhere. I couldn't do no dirt "Ghost, Raylisha said she seen your truck at the abortion clinic. Explain yourself." "Ghost Yatina saw your truck at the Waffle House off Broad St. "

Yo why these stories reminded me of that story where dude was fucking this chick, they go to sleep, and he wakes up to her ex crawling over him and choking her.

I wanna say it was from the scumbag thread.

I cant remember who told the story, i just remember crying laughing at that shit.

Last edited:
I remember that story lmao. I wanna say that was one of @konceptjones gems but I'm not sure.

Naw, that one was definitely not me. The only story of mine in the scumbag thread that involved sex was the lil nigga that refused to go to sleep, so we put his ass in her walk-in closet and proceeded to bang.

Back