Welcome To aBlackWeb

Timbaland vs Pharrell DJ Battle Has Been Set Up

@OldAss what u disagree with'?

just got past the part in the AK/Budden show that discussed this and Joe made a great point

when Pharell drops "grindin"...what does Tim drop?

when Pharell drops "what happened to that boy"...what does Tim drop?

and so on and so forth

thats all

Luv 2 luv ya will fuck the room up too

Niggas is sleepin and even Joe admitted he was sleepin on timbo on the show

Nigga what? (no pun)

Wait wait wait wait, so you're really debating if Pharrell is fuckin with Timbo RNB wise? Well u think Johnny Gill is better than Ginuwine I'm not too surprised, but still lol are u serious?

Aaliyah's shit alone is shittin on pharrell rnb wise

Nigga what? (no pun)

Wait wait wait wait, so you're really debating if Pharrell is fuckin with Timbo RNB wise? Well u think Johnny Gill is better than Ginuwine I'm not too surprised, but still lol are u serious?

Aaliyah's shit alone is shittin on pharrell rnb wise

you posted rnb tracks and asked what would pharell drop...i posted rnb ish tracks

~shrugs~

As if I can't do that with Tim? lol

Put u on the game
Ride or die bitch
is that yo chick?

niggas actin like TIm aint got bangers lmaooo

And you just said he has nothing to follow the pharrell songs u posted lol

Both of you simmer down.

we already know who is going to win the beat battle.
PHARRELL!!
Neptunes '02 summer is the best summer any producer(s) had. Gridin, You dont have to call, Nothin, Hot in here, Pass the Courvoisier

And you just said he has nothing to follow the pharrell songs u posted lol
i didnt

i asked, what does he drop in response to those songs

it was just an interesting pov...nothing to discredit his work he has done

if i just wanted to be difficult, i could say that imo, i think timbo's beats are kinda dated in comparison to Pharells, but if you view a certain beat as a personal classic to you, you might go down with the titanic to try and prove that im wrong.

my person pov is, take Grindin for ex...you could play that and it sound like it could be a debut single for a new artist. I dont think you can say the same for a bunch of tim beats

but thats me i guess thinking outside the box

bottomline is, this is a win for the culture and for the genre...there is no loser here

Both of you simmer down.

we already know who is going to win the beat battle.
PHARRELL!!
Neptunes '02 summer is the best summer any producer(s) had. Gridin, You dont have to call, Nothin, Hot in here, Pass the Courvoisier

I'll take Timbo's 97/98 with aaliyah, ginwine, missy, swv, etc over that

i didnt

i asked, what does he drop in response to those songs

it was just an interesting pov...nothing to discredit his work he has done

if i just wanted to be difficult, i could say that imo, i think timbo's beats are kinda dated in comparison to Pharells, but if you view a certain beat as a personal classic to you, you might go down with the titanic to try and prove that im wrong.

my person pov is, take Grindin for ex...you could play that and it sound like it could be a debut single for a new artist. I dont think you can say the same for a bunch of tim beats

but thats me i guess thinking outside the box

bottomline is, this is a win for the culture and for the genre...there is no loser here

You can say the same about alot of pharrell's shit and if we're taking it there, it's Tim vs Pharrell and a chink. Let's keep it buck.

Nvm, pharrell could easily counter that with Touch, damnnn these niggas laced mfs with so many classic beats b

Back