Welcome To aBlackWeb

Timbaland vs Pharrell DJ Battle Has Been Set Up

Tim is my favorite producer so I'm automatically rolling with Tim. But overall I fuck with Just Blaze more than Swizz and thought he was gon wash Swizz, but I thought Swizz won that battle. I wanna say Pharrell has a better rap catalog than Tim does and that might come into play in the battle. Tim has the superior RnB catalog, all I know is it's gonna be interesting and I'ma be tuned in, idc if I gotta pay I'm there.

Yall be surprised at how extensive Pharrell's catalog is.

and hes from the 757 soooooo theres that too

tumblr_o87ke2pWkk1rlpicfo1_400.gif

I'm tuning in this time, I missed Just vs Swizz

BTW is that battle on youtube or anywhere

The debate Budden and Akademiks had on Everyday Struggle today got me hype for this battle. Niggas is really sleepin on Timbo! I can't wait.

yo Tim nasty....

but so is Pharell....

the clispe shit gonna make this shit get extra gutta with fce screws, lol.....

not to mention all the busta rhyme shit....

This will be good

Somebody get Mannie on the line fuck...Lol..I need to get on social media

I put my money on Mannie against any one of these dudes.

Aye

We can go track for track my boy. Mannie got heat that folks don't know about.

That could be a good or bad thing @bolded

The settings of the battle will be a major factor as well, cuz I'm not sure how receptive a NY crowd would be to a Mannie Fresh set.

I never thought about the crowd, a lot of Fresh stuff (old) were mainly underground/regional CMR hits, records that resonated to folks down south for the most part, that help build the record label and got them to where they are now. ( again regional hits). I don't think folks up North, especially those who weren't up on Cash Money, and this is me guessing, have not gone into the depths of CMR albums. Me guessing, would think the deepest NYers have known of Fresh's material would begin with his Carter 1 work. Maybe 400 degrees

Now that I've had time to assess the Timbo vs Pharrell battle, Im going with Timbo, but he has to play this shit smart.

He can't try to go head to head with pharrell with rap songs, so hopefully he wisely uses his leverage in the rnb realm and if he does it's gonna be a long night for pharrell. CUZ IM TELLIN U RIGHT FUCKIN NOW, when One and a Million drops, it's gonna get fuckin ugly, when So Anxious drops , nigga it's gonna get fuckin ugly b. If there's atleast 30% women in there it's a wrap. Not saying that niggas don't like rnb, but females will be singing all the fuckin words to that shit lol

Imagine when this shit drops b

Now that I've had time to assess the Timbo vs Pharrell battle, Im going with Timbo, but he has to play this shit smart.

He can't try to go head to head with pharrell with rap songs, so hopefully he wisely uses his leverage in the rnb realm and if he does it's gonna be a long night for pharrell. CUZ IM TELLIN U RIGHT FUCKIN NOW, when One and a Million drops, it's gonna get fuckin ugly, when So Anxious drops , nigga it's gonna get fuckin ugly b. If there's atleast 30% women in there it's a wrap. Not saying that niggas don't like rnb, but females will be singing all the fuckin words to that shit lol

Imagine when this shit drops b

Truuuuueeeeee

Back