Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED TikTok is urging users to call Congress about a looming ban to 170 million Americans of their Constitutional right to free expression

test
The state already banned BYD (they bigger than tesla and growin by the minute)

They tryna ban Shein

They banned most of they cell phones

Among everything else goin on, the state is manipulating the supposedly "free market"... they cant hang

They trying to ban Tiktok because it provides information American media and American social media doesn't want people to know. I wouldn't know about BRICS (No Gucci Mane) if it wasn't for TikTok. I dont think I've seen American media acknowledge it yet.

They trying to ban Tiktok because it provides information American media and American social media doesn't want people to know. I wouldn't know about BRICS (No Gucci Mane) if it wasn't for TikTok. I dont think I've seen American media acknowledge it yet.
This is the real reason. Calling it a China company is the dog whistle that these goofs need to get it banned. China has had their hand in everything we own shit the smart TVs and appliances we have can listen to your conversations. None of this shit is new not even a little bit is new.

The government is concerned about what information the masses is getting that they don't want us to know about. On the TikTok you can go on there and see what's really going on in Israel but type up Israel on FB or IG only thing you'll see is pro-israel post or news on TikTok you'll get both sides. If you go TT and type Trump you'll get both sides of each argument pro and con. Just typing Trump you'll get hit with nothing but bots going extra hard for him.

This more a war on information that reaches the masses moreso government security.

This is the real reason. Calling it a China company is the dog whistle that these goofs need to get it banned. China has had their hand in everything we own shit the smart TVs and appliances we have can listen to your conversations. None of this shit is new not even a little bit is new.

The government is concerned about what information the masses is getting that they don't want us to know about. On the TikTok you can go on there and see what's really going on in Israel but type up Israel on FB or IG only thing you'll see is pro-israel post or news on TikTok you'll get both sides. If you go TT and type Trump you'll get both sides of each argument pro and con. Just typing Trump you'll get hit with nothing but bots going extra hard for him.

This more a war on information that reaches the masses moreso government security.
ByteDance is based out in Beijing

You can go on telegram for raw views but are they banning telegram !

I thought this was going to be an outright ban. It isn’t. I’m still researching this topic but it’s not looking good.

They’re using arguments that make sense, “foreign entities infiltrating American freedoms for nefarious purposes.” We should see that as a threat.

But the bigger problem is allowing the government to police these apps/social media platforms. For now, they’re going to focus on the foreign based companies but eventually this will lead to any and all outlets of online media.

Everyone is a freelance reporter, they’ve lost control of information feeding. No one is really consuming news media like we’ve always known. The veil has been torn back and we see the reality of the lies being robotically fed to us from government media.

They’re going to dead that at some point. Slow roll out here, it seems. Maybe I’m just being overly dramatic but it’s definitely something to think about. But we can’t do anything at the end of the day.

I don't like or fuck with none of that shit.
The excerpts that gets posted on here make it seem like all people do is show their whole ass on there; literally and figuratively.

From the disgusting coons to misinformation to dumb shit etc

If u gonna ban one you have to ban them all and I don't see how they can make an argument around that.

Using scare tactics like "this app has the younger generation thinking differently than how we want them" isn't good enough for shit.

foh
That's pretty much what I've seen from some of the Tik Tok excerpts posted on this site, and other sites or apps that I've been on. Really it ain't just TikTok b/c it's the same shit w/IG as well. The more crazy thing about TikTok though is that it started out as an app for kids and then the undesirables idiots & attention seeking hoes took over the app w/bs.

I had Tik Tok for a hot sec and immediately removed it from my tablet. Imo, it's really a pointless app (like IG). If this shit gets banned then... oh well. The decision will probably be get overturned by the Supreme Court though. This just the U.S. continuing to beef w/China.

US politics is so god damn dumb, and this situation is a prime example.

I remember in the beginning it was pretty much only far right wing people on this “Ban TikTok because China” shit.

But now the right wanna keep it because now Joe Biden agreed to ban it.

Same thing happened with the vaccine. When it was Trumps, dems said they ain’t want it, it soon as Biden got in they loved it, and the republicans had to hate it. It’s so stupid.

US politics is so god damn dumb, and this situation is a prime example.

I remember in the beginning it was pretty much only far right wing people on this “Ban TikTok because China” shit.

But now the right wanna keep it because now Joe Biden agreed to ban it.

Same thing happened with the vaccine. When it was Trumps, dems said they ain’t want it, it soon as Biden got in they loved it, and the republicans had to hate it. It’s so stupid.

Everyone wants the ACA but not Obamacare.

Political perspective is wild.

Back