Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tiger Woods hospitalized after car accident

So what’s the point of coming for me and only me when I wished the man a speedy recovery?

you said I wasn’t fit to be a mod then listed what a mod requirement should be, THEN skipped the question on how me wishing Tiger a speedy recovery goes against that requirement.

if you just wanted to bother me because I called you a hoe ass nigga, just say thattt.
if callin me a hoe ass nigga on tha internet goin to bother me your wrong. i wish you well in tha volunteer mod world.

What mods act like they own the site themselves?
it depends on which site you go to..... before joining Abw i was on another site where one of tha mods (no offense but it's a woman) was notorious for deleting accounts if a thread was not to her approval.... she was anti man in alot of her posts..... she wasn't a mod for everyone imo.

his dad placing him in golf when black people didnt really fuck with golf placed him in white circles.

anyone ever think what he had to deal with?

all to be the greatest at golf?

was the black community supporting him on his way up?

im sure he was clowned by black people and said fuck it...

try understanding the journey and how we may have abandoned people or pushed people away before we claim they left us.
Meh. I factor in all of these things and still come to the same conclusion.... coon

Now if you wanna blame his pops for not teaching anything outside of mastering golf cool, but no excuses.

Plus he got his wake up call back in the 90s but he hit snooze anyway

I don't get how people expect Tiger to be down or pro black. He ain't from the inner city. Fool grew up in Orange County, CA around whites and Asians. Shit growing up as awkward as he was he probably felt he wouldn't be accepted or identity of being black

Lol. Whut? Who asked that nigga to be malcom x. The nigga came out his own mouth and said he ain't black he brown after being shown love from blacks worldwide lmao. Literally tried to disassociate himself like it was a bad thing.

i think he fell fell asleep at the wheel from tha pain meds he was on...... they said he had another back surgery in Dec.
I don't think he fell asleep, it was before 7:00 a.m. he had just woken up. I think he was road raging too fast and flipped his shit over. They say he left angry and almost hit a director who was on his way in from where tiger was leaving

People on reddit that live in the area are saying that road has a lot of accidents. They said its a down hill with a few turns. So if you are speeding and look for your phone/ reach for something, its kinda easy to lose control and crash.

lol Gucci bruh. I been posting on the IC since round 2007, I got YEARS in the game. Imma OG. My name good lol

b1trqjb6nval.jpg

Meh. I factor in all of these things and still come to the same conclusion.... coon

Now if you wanna blame his pops for not teaching anything outside of mastering golf cool, but no excuses.

Plus he got his wake up call back in the 90s but he hit snooze anyway

Oh shit smh

Back