Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tiger Woods hospitalized after car accident

I don't get how people expect Tiger to be down or pro black. He ain't from the inner city. Fool grew up in Orange County, CA around whites and Asians. Shit growing up as awkward as he was he probably felt he wouldn't be accepted or identity of being black

I don't get how people expect Tiger to be down or pro black. He ain't from the inner city. Fool grew up in Orange County, CA around whites and Asians. Shit growing up as awkward as he was he probably felt he wouldn't be accepted or identity of being black
Exactly.

Niggas never consider someone’s background or history.
Only see shit thru they own eyes on how it should be.

Exactly.

Niggas never consider someone’s background or history.
Only see shit thru they own eyes on how it should be.

lol No one said he should be able to chill in any black hood in the country and feel good. We fault him because he doesn't seem to care about black people one way or the other even though you can easily make an argument that his black father, his blackness, and black people are the only reason he became a household name.

The problem isn't him not being pro black, its that he's pro white. That has cost him a lot

Also, it’s laughable when people criticize him for not dating black women.

Think about it.... Tiger Woods with a black woman.

See? You couldn’t even picture that.

That just ain’t a good match.

Also, I’m guessing most black women ain’t really feeling some nerdy “CAU-BLA-NASIAN” golfer.

So, it all kinda works out for everybody in the end.

I mean nobody expected him to be a black Panther but you would think even rich niggas would have some black friends but idk these folks move to places with no black people even though I’m sure it’s some wealthy black neighborhoods in California

I think gene was downplaying his injury. Black people biewing somebody as worthless is a stretch. Niggas just ain’t riding with somebody who don’t associate with us

Ok. I don't know much about Tiger Woods.
But it appears the perception that he doesn't fuck with us is based on his social circles and dating choices.

Why any one should make that a matter of their concern is what I'm not gathering. If he's come out and been blatant about his disregard for black ppl, then OK. But if not, what the deal? Are we expecting that he owes us anything? He doesn't owe us shit.

I just see this as another human undeservedly getting into a horrible accident. Ppl can save their wokeness for another day. This probably ain't the time for it.

Back