Welcome To aBlackWeb

TI responds to people calling him a snitch after his crime stoppers video resurfaced and became a thing ppl were talking bout recently.

"If I'm working with the police it's to get them to shoot you"

@AP21 @BDP™️ @Revolver Ocelot

This y'all king.
Taking a note of all the people who defend this statement. And I better not catch yall in the police brutality thread being fake woke
giphy.gif

I'm pretty sure T.I. made that public service announcement as a condition of his community service.

You saying that to say what exactly?

So many of yall say he didn't snitch on anybody and just had plenty of money and a great lawyer.

So all that money and great lawyer couldn't get him out of doing that?

For the record that crimestoppers shit ain't snitching but it's for damn sure some shit he never should've did. I wouldn't have did that shit.

all these years later and STILL no paperwork saying he provided info on any current or past cases

The only thing people tried to bring up was him testifying in the case as a witness when his friend got killed when his van got shot up in Ohio. They tried to say him testifying in that trial was him snitching and that's how he got off for the guns. Stupid as shit

all these years later and STILL no paperwork saying he provided info on any current or past cases
let me say this for the last fucking time, this idea that every snitch has “paperwork” that you can go and find is not true. it’s some internet shit.

i’m a lawyer for fucks sake. i’m not saying ti is or isn’t a snitch, but a snitch does NOT have to publicly available paperwork. the only sort of snitch that you can find info on would be one that testified under oath.

however think of the wire tv show, bubbles was giving kima/mcnulty tons of information and he was never on no fucking paperwork. there are wayyyy more snitches giving information to police of that sort than ones actually testifying. this idea that all snitches testify and have paperwork is false, i don’t know why it’s so hard to understand this.

someone please enlighten a young brotha that never ran the streets. how in the hell does "no snitching" get us anywhere? I've never once seen hood justice for anything beyond gossip shit.

Not saying I fuck with the police but it don't appear like we policing ourselves much better.

Back