Welcome To aBlackWeb

TI destroys Coondace Owens

Killer Mike from 43:30-50:45

source.gif

Nah candance owens is fucking corny, bitch at the end of the day is nothing but another gop talking point, but tries to act like she on some ben shapiro shit where she acts way smarter than she really is
Why the name calling

I’m not sure what your saying about her, Idk what a talking point is.

She say stupid shit, she give out more game than TI.

Idk what acting smarter than she is means, meaningless insult

That’s kid shit, that’s not progressive. She on a forum of us. It’s us in that room. Let her talk, retort, that’s how the conversation moves forward. She was brave enough to sit amongst her own people and stand on that shit, make her and don’t shut the conversation down. Go back to inherently loving your own, you work to understand

Why the name calling

That’s kid shit, that’s not progressive. She on a forum of us. It’s us in that room. Let her talk, retort, that’s how the conversation moves forward. She was brave enough to sit amongst her own people and stand on that shit, make her and don’t shut the conversation down. Go back to inherently loving your own, you work to understand
Lol

Niggas said you can't learn shit from YouTube....

If you not there...this is a pathway to great conversation some people are not local to.

Some people seek to learn ...others love to stay stupid.

Props for the drop.

Why the name calling

Fuck that hoe ass,coon,self hating,clout chasing,anti black,bed wenching,cunt bitch

Back