Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thoughts?

I am absolutely sure everyone knew how the grandmother was going to treat the new child. It is the old child that should have been the concern. I am sure she was ignoring that one already.
I disagree. That's like saying we know all mothers are gonna treat their new baby right. When some mothers kill their babies.

Yall really staying away from fruits? Is this an old person thing or are yall trying to stick to your macros?

neither the grandmother or the mother is wrong. Candy is the mother and had the final say and did what she thought was right. and the grandmother also should not feel obligated to spoil other people's flesh and blood.

and I think we need to stop pretending bm bd situations always have perfect answers. The setup is already not perfect.

neither the grandmother or the mother is wrong. Candy is the mother and had the final say and did what she thought was right. and the grandmother also should not feel obligated to spoil other people's flesh and blood.

and I think we need to stop pretending bm bd situations always have perfect answers. The setup is already not perfect.
balanced answer.

can u elaborate on the last sentence?

She not wrong they both her kids. But the grandma in the way. My mom and I get stuff for my daughter older brother when it comes to birthdays and xmas. Took them all to see Frozen on Ice. Like why be a dick head.

balanced answer.

can u elaborate on the last sentence?

In a perfect situation no one should have their feelings hurt for showing love for their children or grandchildren.

But in this case it is difficult to draw the line.

Damn i was wildn lmaoooo I'm bout to call shorty and apologize for this shit lol

Back