Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thoughts?

Blended families do work.
I think they can work but the parties have to know themselves before they entertain the idea. I think it is nature to treat your bioligical better than one that isn't but the one that isn't may love you more and treat you better than the one that is.

isn't that purpose of parenthood? they come 1st.
If everyone followed that we wouldn't have this conversation. There are a lot of people that have kids but aren't good parents and aren't trying to be. We make jokes about the men and women we used to see in the restaurant that were the first to show you pictures of their child but they in the spot every night and always out all weekend talking about the child it watch a grandparent, sitter or friend.

:yikes1:In a perfect world no doubt but not every person is on 1 for their kids
If everyone followed that we wouldn't have this conversation. There are a lot of people that have kids but aren't good parents and aren't trying to be. We make jokes about the men and women we used to see in the restaurant that were the first to show you pictures of their child but they in the spot every night and always out all weekend talking about the child it watch a grandparent, sitter or friend.
never said every1 followed it. just that bein attentive n protective is fundamental to parenthood. there r always gonna be ppl missing the mark in every venture. that doesn't mean the goalposts should move or the bar should be lowered to accommodate them.

Only thing Candy is wrong for is taking the gift back and possibly not speaking to her husband about the situation.

You can't blame the husband or grandmother. Nobody probably knew how the grandmother was going to treat the new child, til the new child came. During the dating stage, granny really ain't gotta buy shit for Candys oldest.

Only thing Candy is wrong for is taking the gift back and possibly not speaking to her husband about the situation.

You can't blame the husband or grandmother. Nobody probably knew how the grandmother was going to treat the new child, til the new child came. During the dating stage, granny really ain't gotta buy shit for Candys oldest.
the only person who owes shit to the oldest is Candy and she failin.

I'm out this thread tho. Y'all driven me to some honey banana for a sugar fix.

I am absolutely sure everyone knew how the grandmother was going to treat the new child. It is the old child that should have been the concern. I am sure she was ignoring that one already.

I am absolutely sure everyone knew how the grandmother was going to treat the new child. It is the old child that should have been the concern. I am sure she was ignoring that one already.
u r a righteous man in gomorrah. any1 ever told u that?
I'ma give this a try, is it raw or do you cook it?
raw but u cld cook it in coconut milk/cream if u fancy. or fry the bananas if u wanna live a beautiful satisfied life.

mix some honey n cinnamon n use it as a dip b. isnt nature amazing.

Back