Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thoughts...

I am on the fence about this whole topic.

If I just met a guy, I'm not really expecting him to text or talk to me every single day. I may want to talk to you every day but it's not something that I'm expecting from that person and I don't think he should expect it from me either. I think that we could eventually build up to start talking to each other every day. Now, many times I have found myself texting and talking to someone everyday all day because the conversation was just that good. My friends on the other hand, believe that once you get a dude number or once he gets your number, he supposed to text or talk to you every single day. They also getting mad because they don't want to be the one that always text or call first. Now, I understand why someone wouldn't want to be the one that always text or call first because they may feel like they are the only reason why them and that person may talk but I don't think it's a big deal either.

On the other hand, if you are my dude or we are at a point where it's obvious we feeling each other and communicating everyday and you can go a day without talking to me, then yes that is an issue. It is 24 hours in a day and it does not take more than 10 seconds to tell me hello or good morning or good night or how you're doing. I've had people tell me "oh I was busy all day." Nah nigga, I've been in situations that I've been hella busy and still communicated to the person, why I won't be talking as much or why I probably can't talk. I'd rather you hit me up and tell me you're gonna be busy than to just not talk to me at all. It's all about communication. The whole living with the person situation is no different. I lived with my ex and I always text him. I could be at work and he could be too. I made time to talk. It could be something as small as "did you eat", "how is your day going", "I need you to do this when we get home". We always spoke to each other whether it be one text or 500 or one phone call.

You make time for things important for you.
and a AMEN...

I've never talked to anyone I know everyday, relationship or otherwise.

Calling and texting me everyday might even push me away.

8 years.....

We been together 8 years.....

Never cheated, never questioned our love for each other...

We live together, and lose days all the time

8 years.....

We been together 8 years.....

Never cheated, never questioned our love for each other...

We live together, and lose days all the time

Just so we're on the same page, when u say lose days do you mean not one word, no text, no nothing?

Or days where u don't have conversation but might walk past each other in the hallway and say "hey" or "the plates in the fridge" and that's it?

Just so we're on the same page, when u say lose days do you mean not one word, no text, no nothing?

Or days where u don't have conversation but might walk past each other in the hallway and say "hey" or "the plates in the fridge" and that's it?
No nothing. I work two jobs. She leaves out before I wake up. And sometimes I leave for the 2nd job before she gets home.

So there have been many days like that, and that's just recently.

When we were dating and she was in college,, we went days all the time....

Sometimes we remember to check in, sometimes we forget

Ahh I see how that can happen due to the circumstances. At the end of the day it's about what works for you. What works for one couple won't work for the next.

Fuck that, it takes 2 secs to send a gn text. She better act like she knows who df she talkin to :word?:

I have said this so many times and dudes get all up in arms, smh
I mean come on, I am not stupid-if I can't get a hello or something then I know you aren't into me.
Folks act like they don't have their phones right in their damn faces 24/7.....you ain't got to lie Craig :)

(this is for the dating scene as far as my opinion goes)

That's kinda hard to do to go a whole day without a single conversation. Before I leave the house I wake her up to say bye and love you. Even if we don't speak the rest of the day we have that

I mean come on, I am not stupid-if I can't get a hello or something then I know you aren't into me.
Folks act like they don't have their phones right in their damn faces 24/7.....you ain't got to lie Craig :)

:icu1:

That's kinda hard to do to go a whole day without a single conversation. Before I leave the house I wake her up to say bye and love you. Even if we don't speak the rest of the day we have that

its not hard at all actually, but i'm just keep it at that

@MissK in the muthafuccin house.

I am on the fence about this whole topic.

If I just met a guy, I'm not really expecting him to text or talk to me every single day. I may want to talk to you every day but it's not something that I'm expecting from that person and I don't think he should expect it from me either. I think that we could eventually build up to start talking to each other every day. Now, many times I have found myself texting and talking to someone everyday all day because the conversation was just that good. My friends on the other hand, believe that once you get a dude number or once he gets your number, he supposed to text or talk to you every single day. They also getting mad because they don't want to be the one that always text or call first. Now, I understand why someone wouldn't want to be the one that always text or call first because they may feel like they are the only reason why them and that person may talk but I don't think it's a big deal either.

On the other hand, if you are my dude or we are at a point where it's obvious we feeling each other and communicating everyday and you can go a day without talking to me, then yes that is an issue. It is 24 hours in a day and it does not take more than 10 seconds to tell me hello or good morning or good night or how you're doing. I've had people tell me "oh I was busy all day." Nah nigga, I've been in situations that I've been hella busy and still communicated to the person, why I won't be talking as much or why I probably can't talk. I'd rather you hit me up and tell me you're gonna be busy than to just not talk to me at all. It's all about communication. The whole living with the person situation is no different. I lived with my ex and I always text him. I could be at work and he could be too. I made time to talk. It could be something as small as "did you eat", "how is your day going", "I need you to do this when we get home". We always spoke to each other whether it be one text or 500 or one phone call.

You make time for things important for you.
preachhhhh.

Back