Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thoughts...

Eartha Clit

Hi Beta.
Site President
0511e543bbac7210910662cd68e2ac3e4f31ef-wm.jpg

I don't know if this is under the right section, move it if it ain't.

I found myself giving a drunken lecture last night at the bar and at a friend's house and this was one of the topics. What are your thoughts? I'll give mine after a few.

That's bullshit.

We live together, and sometimes lose days......

If it's people who don't even share a house thinking like this, they need to get over themselves

Fuck that, it takes 2 secs to send a gn text. She better act like she knows who df she talkin to :word?:

I am on the fence about this whole topic.

If I just met a guy, I'm not really expecting him to text or talk to me every single day. I may want to talk to you every day but it's not something that I'm expecting from that person and I don't think he should expect it from me either. I think that we could eventually build up to start talking to each other every day. Now, many times I have found myself texting and talking to someone everyday all day because the conversation was just that good. My friends on the other hand, believe that once you get a dude number or once he gets your number, he supposed to text or talk to you every single day. They also getting mad because they don't want to be the one that always text or call first. Now, I understand why someone wouldn't want to be the one that always text or call first because they may feel like they are the only reason why them and that person may talk but I don't think it's a big deal either.

On the other hand, if you are my dude or we are at a point where it's obvious we feeling each other and communicating everyday and you can go a day without talking to me, then yes that is an issue. It is 24 hours in a day and it does not take more than 10 seconds to tell me hello or good morning or good night or how you're doing. I've had people tell me "oh I was busy all day." Nah nigga, I've been in situations that I've been hella busy and still communicated to the person, why I won't be talking as much or why I probably can't talk. I'd rather you hit me up and tell me you're gonna be busy than to just not talk to me at all. It's all about communication. The whole living with the person situation is no different. I lived with my ex and I always text him. I could be at work and he could be too. I made time to talk. It could be something as small as "did you eat", "how is your day going", "I need you to do this when we get home". We always spoke to each other whether it be one text or 500 or one phone call.

You make time for things important for you.

Reactions: Az
I am on the fence about this whole topic.

If I just met a guy, I'm not really expecting him to text or talk to me every single day. I may want to talk to you every day but it's not something that I'm expecting from that person and I don't think he should expect it from me either. I think that we could eventually build up to start talking to each other every day. Now, many times I have found myself texting and talking to someone everyday all day because the conversation was just that good. My friends on the other hand, believe that once you get a dude number or once he gets your number, he supposed to text or talk to you every single day. They also getting mad because they don't want to be the one that always text or call first. Now, I understand why someone wouldn't want to be the one that always text or call first because they may feel like they are the only reason why them and that person may talk but I don't think it's a big deal either.

On the other hand, if you are my dude or we are at a point where it's obvious we feeling each other and communicating everyday and you can go a day without talking to me, then yes that is an issue. It is 24 hours in a day and it does not take more than 10 seconds to tell me hello or good morning or good night or how you're doing. I've had people tell me "oh I was busy all day." Nah nigga, I've been in situations that I've been hella busy and still communicated to the person, why I won't be talking as much or why I probably can't talk. I'd rather you hit me up and tell me you're gonna be busy than to just not talk to me at all. It's all about communication. The whole living with the person situation is no different. I lived with my ex and I always text him. I could be at work and he could be too. I made time to talk. It could be something as small as "did you eat", "how is your day going", "I need you to do this when we get home". We always spoke to each other whether it be one text or 500 or one phone call.

You make time for things important for you.

^^^ This! You make time for things important to you.

Bae and I talk every day, if just to make sure each other is ok.

Oh wait @KandyPants I thought you meant like after y'all talked in the morning you wouldn't here from them. Me personally if I'm with someone I have no problem wishing them a good morning. Even a female friend can get that. It's not a big deal to say hi if I want to talk to you I want to talk to you.

I'm not one for putting my business out there but on the days where I completely felt like shutting the world out, I had a man and still checked on him. I could've easily said fuck it and not have talked to him for days but that wouldn't have been right. I wouldn't want nobody to do me that way. I'm BIG on communication, always have been.

Oh wait @KandyPants I thought you meant like after y'all talked in the morning you wouldn't here from them. Me personally if I'm with someone I have no problem wishing them a good morning. Even a female friend can get that. It's not a big deal to say hi if I want to talk to you I want to talk to you.
No I meant flat out, not talking all day.

No I meant flat out, not talking all day.
Oh well yea a simple hello or something would be nice but if y'all live together/long-term relationship then<>My parents been married for almost 30 years you better believe they've gone 2-3 days without saying anything lol.

The way my mouth and thoughts are set up, ain't no way I'm not gonna talk to someone i like or love unless you straight disrespected me or did some foul ass shit.
I talk A fuckin LOT!! No exaggeration.

yeah if we going a full day without talking...

relationship is getting tossed in a dumpster fire

...your partner has a whole life outside of you and things can get hectic real quick but no text? no call? no email?
NAH.

Back