Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thoughts On This Tyrese Rant?

Tyrese "women who wear extensions and false lashes won't be taken seriously"

"But here look at this picture of my wife with a head full of weave and face full of makeup."

Niggas man.

lmaoooooo
the hypocrisy is hilarious

IMG_0624.JPG

Last edited:
My thing why i cant take him serious the only reason he famous is because of black women and how can he be a reasonable source of advice for relationships when he is a sex symbol. Not realistic

Yall too worried bout the messenger and not the message, idgaf if u like the nigga or not, he's right.

And yall keep saying he shitted on black women, when did he specifically say "this is for black women".

Yall trying to shit on this nigga's WIFE, but can barely keep a bf/gf :lmao2:, the AUDACITY!

Yall trying to shit on this nigga's WIFE, but can barely keep a bf/gf :lmao2:, the AUDACITY!
And you know this how?

"can't keep a man" is the most tired, low effort insult there is. There are so many bums walking around that any woman who is alone, is alone by choice. It ain't an accomplishment to have a man - anyone can do it.

Why you talkin bout his wife like she's exempt from the standards he used for attacks he made on other women?

Wasn't u in a thread not too long ago saying it's ur fault for choosing them mfs. So if ur shit didn't work nigga it's YO FAULT, cuz u should've known better, this is by your logic.

So being able to find a good partner and keep them is indeed an accomplishment.

Wasn't u in a thread not too long ago saying it's ur fault for choosing them mfs. So if ur shit didn't work nigga it's YO FAULT, cuz u should've known better, this is by your logic.

So being able to find a good partner and keep them is indeed an accomplishment.
Non reading ass

Back