Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thoughts On This Tyrese Rant?

too much hair pulling is damaging. I need to wear a silky scarf to bed. pull it n a mf is liable to be punched.
Well I ain't pulling out like I'm riding a bucking bronco outchea

But I want to have the strands between each finger and slightly grip

Or the pony tail is nice to pull as well

But a head scarf is an acceptable answer. I'll allow it... That way I don't have to hold your hair back while getting top. Thanks Trini

Well I ain't pulling out like I'm riding a bucking bronco outchea

But I want to have the strands between each finger and slightly grip

Or the pony tail is nice to pull as well

But a head scarf is an acceptable answer. I'll allow it... That way I don't have to hold your hair back while getting top. Thanks Trini
hell nah, the strands r between each finger that mean u rakin it! that's how a bish gets traction alopecia b.

now. a motorcycle handlebar hold over the pigtails is aight

fc07c0b076763e6d9e1ddf8db26095be.jpg

Trini, I ain't pulling it out though hon lol

Just a nice grip to massage the scalp

Yall know YG (Young Goldie) is like the Leprechaun. Look at how many times that mf died. He will mos def be back.
5677930c599f82cdd7e456b8eae7d645.gif

That nigga argumentive spirit is strong ass hell.

Not when it comes to ass titties or natural vagina. I like big titties never met a chick that i knew had fake ones its still a titty. Never met a chick i knew had a fake ass would not care anyway. As long as she not going broke doing it or damn near dying or completely transforming the apperance i wouldnt care. That is if she in my life. But i dont think i live in an area where plastic surgery is common. VA we care not.

So u have no standards when it comes to women :gtfoh: Can't really reason with a nigga who will fuck anything with 2 legs.

Lol @ yall delusional mfs. Show me where I was dragged.

At the end of the day, Tyrese was right, women shouldn't feel they need to get fake parts to feel adequate. If you feel he was wrong u need to kys.

So u have no standards when it comes to women :gtfoh: Can't really reason with a nigga who will fuck anything with 2 legs.

Wouldnt say all that just don't care if it augmented or not. Personality how she carries things and all that has a bigger impact on me.

Back