Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thoughts On This Tyrese Rant?

"IF he decide to rock with you its just cause he wanna get one off no one will EVER take u serious"

all that venom and reaching for the stars because some chicks have manufactured appearances? this nigga sounds vapid and superficial, while trying too damn hard to score brownie points. it is not that serious.

Is it a dead horse? How?
Most men say they prefer natural beauty. It's said so frequently that it's repetitive. Praising natural beauty is the norm.

The ones that say "I LOVE FAKE TITS!" are a rarity. Men still approach, wine and dine, smash/dash, and wed women with manufactured beauty but it's extremely rare you'll (publicly) hear men saying that the fakeness/enhancements are what attracted them.

In spite of fakeness being attacked all the time, many women will continue to get surgeries, weaves/wigs, pack on the makeup, and so forth. People are gonna do what they're gonna do. His over the top rant about these women being cum buckets who'll never be respected by men was tacky af.

What does screaming your preferences from the rooftop accomplish? ESPECIALLY when your preference is the damn norm? He just wanted to rant, attack women, score points with the groups he isn't attacking, and plug in an ad for his book. He's smart to use a dead horse to sell a book I'd never heard about till now, I'll give him that.

"IF he decide to rock with you its just cause he wanna get one off no one will EVER take u serious"

all that venom and reaching for the stars because some chicks have manufactured appearances? this nigga sounds vapid and superficial, while trying too damn hard to score brownie points. it is not that serious.

Well that part I do disagree with because it is some men who don't just wanna get off and will take them serious.

Most men say they prefer natural beauty. It's said so frequently that it's repetitive. Praising natural beauty is the norm.

The ones that say "I LOVE FAKE TITS!" are a rarity. Men still approach, wine and dine, smash/dash, and wed women with manufactured beauty but it's extremely rare you'll (publicly) hear men saying that the fakeness/enhancements are what attracted them.

In spite of fakeness being attacked all the time, many women will continue to get surgeries, weaves/wigs, pack on the makeup, and so forth. People are gonna do what they're gonna do. His over the top rant about these women being cum buckets who'll never be respected by men was tacky af.

What does screaming your preferences from the rooftop accomplish? ESPECIALLY when your preference is the damn norm? He just wanted to rant, attack women, score points with the groups he isn't attacking, and plug in an ad for his book. He's smart to use a dead horse to sell a book I'd never heard about till now, I'll give him that.

So because you feel no change will come from speaking out about a problem, we should just shut up and leave it alone. So we should shut up about gang violence cuz they're just gonna continue killing eachother anyways right? We should stop talking about women's equality, cuz what change will that really bring?

So because you feel no change will come from speaking out about a problem, we should just shut up and leave it alone. So we should shut up about gang violence cuz they're just gonna continue killing eachother anyways right? We should stop talking about women's equality, cuz what change will that really bring?
wtf does this have to do with looks? That's what his ranting was over. r u really equating some random chicks grooming habits to gang violence and equality? lmao

This is my cue.

It's parts I agree with and parts I don't.

A lot of men do be out here hollering how they love natural this and natural that be drooling and lusting, and "willing to risk it all" behind a bitch who is manufactured.

Niggas are to blame why a lot of these females go out and get these asses and shit.

It's parts I agree with and parts I don't.

A lot of men do be out here hollering how they love natural this and natural that be drooling and lusting, and "willing to risk it all" behind a bitch who is manufactured.

Niggas are to blame why a lot of these females go out and get these asses and shit.

Yet who is he attacking with his rant? not the men who choose them and sing a different tune, but the chicks who go out and get fake asses. I had no opinion of Tyrese before but I now possess a low one.

Hold up, u mfs really in her blaming MEN for women choosing to get fake body parts?

giphy.gif

First it's the sun's fault black chicks are getting weaves, now it's men's fault bitches out here getting fake body parts lmaooo man it's sad bitches can't take responsibility for their own actions and look for other mfs to blame.

For one, that was one of MY reasons to wear weave. You ain't gotta agree with it. Why others choose to do so, is their own. I can give a fuck what anybody thinks about me rocking my hair or weave.

It's not entirely a mans fault but men do have something to do with women deciding to look a certain way. When that's all majority of men praise. You got women out here looking for a man or to at least be attractive to a man, there are women who will go out and get their asses done and titties, etc. just to get that man.

So if a man wanted u to jump off a buildin face first into the cement would u do it?

catering to men is a dumb reason to change yourself but w/e. that's on them.

his rant was still ridiculous.

notice u had nothing to say bout this part? his statements were foul

He wasn't trying to encourage anyone to accept their natural selves or anything positive. Just goin on a rant to sell his book.

Ironically you did the exact same thing you're accusing me of doing, the 2nd half of his "rant" was encouraging chicks to stay natural.

So if a man wanted u to jump off a buildin face first into the cement would u do it?

If a man told ME to do it, I wouldn't but that don't mean another bitch wouldn't.

Say what you will but you can't tell me that a man doesn't have a small part in why some of these women choose to get ass implants and shit.

Ironically you did the exact same thing you're accusing me of doing, the 2nd half of his "rant" was encouraging chicks to stay natural.
I read his rant in full n it was a regrettable waste fr. how u gonna promote self acceptance with foulness? I'm as natural as it gets and I didn't find it the slightest bit inspirational. that rant just left me embarrassed for him. only served to portray him as superficial and basic. u can uplift one group without shitting on and shaming others. people who's objectives are positive know this.

Back