Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thoughts on this pic

Their dad has Mexican heritage right? Was he raised in that culture at all? I think being linked to a traditional culture like that makes people more likely to not do away with gender roles.
His dad's Mexican but his dad been out of his life since he was 3. He was raised by his blonde blue eyed family and that's all he knows. Maybe subconsciously it plays a role in his decision making, but honestly his white family is uber conservative so I doubt it. If he or his brothers or our kids decided to visit his white family wearing anything suspect, they'd be the first to kick us out the house.

You know damn well that ain't what I'm talking about lol

Ignore her whiteness for a sec. how you feel about her son?
101_zpsyqcorucx.gif

I wanna know do these kids actually ask for this or do the parents just decide oh you like frozen you wanna be Elsa for Halloween? Like what goes on here? My boy watched tangled with me once, he liked it, then he went right back to playing Pokémon and break dancing around the house. Never was he like, ay ma, can I be rapunzel for Halloween? Like wtf, I just don't get it.

I wanna know do these kids actually ask for this or do the parents just decide oh you like frozen you wanna be Elsa for Halloween? Like what goes on here? My boy watched tangled with me once, he liked it, then he went right back to playing Pokémon and break dancing around the house. Never was he like, ay ma, can I be rapunzel for Halloween? Like wtf, I just don't get it.
She's forcing that bullshit on him I'm really not a fan of white women adopting black children at least definitely NOT celebrities Hollywood is too demonic'/'/'

His dad's Mexican but his dad been out of his life since he was 3. He was raised by his blonde blue eyed family and that's all he knows. Maybe subconsciously it plays a role in his decision making, but honestly his white family is uber conservative so I doubt it. If he or his brothers or our kids decided to visit his white family wearing anything suspect, they'd be the first to kick us out the house.
The conservative upbringing explains it. I thought the white side was liberal, if they were uber conservative it isn't surprising he has some conservative sensibilities.
If the kids suggest it, it's innocent. if the parents do then that's a lil iffy to me

that child looks like a girl and I doubt that transition was initiated by them

Parent's making their sons dress like girls is "alil iffy"?

Man lock this shit up

I believe that if a child is born a certain way that they should be raised and brought up the way they were born.
There's nature and there's nurture. We don't know if there's a gay gene or not but we do know some parents enable their kids to act out like that. You think the boy in OP asked for that? like he naturally just woke up one day and put on nail polish? Nah

There's nature and there's nurture. We don't know if there's a gay gene or not but we do know some parents enable their kids to act out like that. You think the boy in OP asked for that? like he naturally just woke up one day and put on nail polish? Nah
That's on the parent to be honest.

Back