Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thotery, Simping, Inceldom, Pride or Whackery?? The Megathread

But then you got pro gamer dudes hitting back with shit like this ?

View attachment 465809

In fairness to these women, some gamer dudes rather level up their black mage in a fantasy MMORPG than satisfy their girl.
Wouldn’t mind dating a fine, even lame gamer chick. I’m a huge nerd myself, but not really a gamer as I don’t even own a system and spend more time pursuing entrepreneurship and creative goals.

Wouldn’t mind dating a fine, even lame gamer chick. I’m a huge nerd myself, but not really a gamer as I don’t even own a system and spend more time pursuing entrepreneurship and creative goals.

Tell us more about your projects, if you mind... this topic primarily aims into improving social experience among both women and men. "Hustling" is one of those.

From one hand, whether he cheated or not, even if he did... what are they complaining about? Has she tried to run on his manhood, at the end of the day?? No one is dumb: you cannot simp and whiteknighting the way does without selling a commodity fetish. All of these bitter black women who drink this echo chamber he dare to call "advices" are thirsting for his ass.
Heck, my older sister, a single mother into her thirties, is totally amorous of this freak and refuse to hear anything that exposes his videos for what they are, so to speak toxic echo chambers to foster groupies groups from whih he can predatorily prey upon both mentally, financially and sexually.
He's indeed the fucking new Steve Harvey, but with the body of a Tyrone instead of an obese, balding Richard Pryor.

But, to the other hand... why all of these women are suddenly on his ass, suddenly? We were exposing this clown for years, but at the moment he scorned a thot they're all waging a witchhunt against him and the very suggested promiscuity he suggestively promoted into his video content for years!!

The hypocrisy of these people. No wonder why his two biggest detractors in Canada ended to back him up. Especially the Ethiopian Canadian.

From one hand, whether he cheated or not, even if he did... what are they complaining about? Has she tried to run on his manhood, at the end of the day?? No one is dumb: you cannot simp and whiteknighting the way does without selling a commodity fetish. All of these bitter black women who drink this echo chamber he dare to call "advices" are thirsting for his ass.
Heck, my older sister, a single mother into her thirties, is totally amorous of this freak and refuse to hear anything that exposes his videos for what they are, so to speak toxic echo chambers to foster groupies groups from whih he can predatorily prey upon both mentally, financially and sexually.
He's indeed the fucking new Steve Harvey, but with the body of a Tyrone instead of an obese, balding Richard Pryor.

But, to the other hand... why all of these women are suddenly on his ass, suddenly? We were exposing this clown for years, but at the moment he scorned a thot they're all waging a witchhunt against him and the very suggested promiscuity he suggestively promoted into his video content for years!!

The hypocrisy of these people. No wonder why his two biggest detractors in Canada ended to back him up. Especially the Ethiopian Canadian.

Screenshot_20210321-104448_YouTube.jpg

She lose her temper as soon as he get petty about her shortcomings and execrable personality.

Low value men with little to no self-pride and simps are so weird.

They will literally gentleman-shame you for not complying/dumbing yourself down to their level.

It reminds a lot about a frequent social phenomenon I've observed amid locker-room talk minded (both predominantly male or predominantly female) forums... am I right, @Bobjones and @Isaiah990 ??

Varsity students are getting naked to "protest against Patriarchy" at a Montreal based university.

inCollage_20210403_192227471-scaled.jpg
inCollage_20210403_192227471-220x330.jpg
images.jpeg-33.jpg uqam2.png 1_5373418.png
Time has come to be heroes, gentlemen.
images.jpeg-34.jpg
wally-and-jesse.gif (Epic music theme starts dropping...)
tumblr_0f0a844e0eb279b67d3e5121342cea03_abba8a25_500.gif
c9b83055d3e846be013e8ebd1ba7a5ec.jpg

This was so messed up...

She disrespected the hell out of her husband and his family. Hella selfish shit

I feel so bad for him.

I've heard this game has caused so many behind-the-cameras dramas: violent fights, divorces, etcetera. A woman did even get shoot to death because of this. They had to cancel the TV show prior its third season.

This thread is heavy. Informative tho.
Kevin Samuels, I watch some of his videos.

Many of his takes are really interesting. I like how blunt he acts with people, even in moments I had to disagree with either view or not.

He got a bad rap for pretty much nothing. People were - and still are - diving in the saucy pulp of the gossip and its soap opera-ish character defamation campaign, instead to listen-- because we like that everything might be done short and fast, right? And truth is much slower than the lies.

Back