Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thotery, Simping, Inceldom, Pride or Whackery?? The Megathread

I don't need to watch the vid. The title says it all. Been there. Mentioned this b4 but...chick legit asked for money for her cell bill after smashin the 1st time. Then 230 to pay for her son's school uniform.

Obviously nigga's she dealt wit may have forked over that cash. That's why she was so bold in asking me. Hit that hefa wit the

tenor.gif

I don't need to watch the vid. The title says it all. Been there. Mentioned this b4 but...chick legit asked for money for her cell bill after smashin the 1st time. Then 230 to pay for her son's school uniform.

Obviously nigga's she dealt wit may have forked over that cash. That's why she was so bold in asking me. Hit that hefa wit the

View attachment 353287

The audacity of some women...

Okay anyone, this one is a MUST-WATCH.

A very instructive video from player extraordinaire and "dating coach" AMS. Very enriching review. But most especially very revealing reactions from the female guest.

Never seen a black man hating on thick and fat sisters so fluently. He'a still living the soaking-wet 1990s. ?

You may need to watch a few of his shows again.

What he said was that MOST men who have high value and are successful DO NOT look for a woman who is overweight (or weighs more than them). Don't be like these females bro and get in your emotions. If you respond, respond with facts.

You may need to watch a few of his shows again.

What he said was that MOST men who have high value and are successful DO NOT look for a woman who is overweight (or weighs more than them). Don't be like these females bro and get in your emotions. If you respond, respond with facts.

First off, where did you see me emoting anything, besides laughing at him?

And in second instance, I've already scrutinized a handful of his videos prior giving my view. I absolutely get what he meant: this is how outdated and American his stance on high valuing get built who means shit for me. But I am not American and I've been raised in a extra-Western culture where most skinny women wind up unmarried or in low-value grooming, so maybe I am culturally biased.

Back