Welcome To aBlackWeb

this is violently irritating

The worst part is that you can't even turn to them and yell 'PLEASE GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE WITH THAT BULLSHIT!'. I mean, I guess you COULD, but then you're the asshole who yelled 'PLEASE GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE WITH THAT BULLSHIT!' to a religious person who legitimately thinks they're helping you.

SMH.

No win scenario.

The worst part is that you can't even turn to them and yell 'PLEASE GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE WITH THAT BULLSHIT!'. I mean, I guess you COULD, but then you're the asshole who yelled 'PLEASE GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE WITH THAT BULLSHIT!' to a religious person who legitimately thinks they're helping you.

SMH.

No win scenario.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂 no real talk

i legit just stop listening after i hear some bullshit coming from the uber religious

Never had an issue with it. So much happens that cant be explained, some people lean on faith.

Never understood why people blame God after traumatic incidents tho or want a Christian to explain God's actions. Then get mad because it's not what they want to hear.

According to Job (book)and other examples in the Bible, man could never quantify why certain things happen.

Never had an issue with it. So much happens that cant be explained, some people lean on faith.

Never understood why people blame God after traumatic incidents tho or want a Christian to explain God's actions. Then get mad because it's not what they want to hear.

According to Job (book)and other examples in the Bible, man could never quantify why certain things happen.

Reminds me of the 50 line "mama said everything that happened to us was a part of God's plan, so at night when I talk to him...I got my gun in my hand'.

Reminds me of the 50 line "mama said everything that happened to us was a part of God's plan, so at night when I talk to him...I got my gun in my hand'.
Thats the realness of it. It was written that persecution and trials are to be expected.

Dawg, please STFU before 'DoYouWannaGoToHeaven' pops up in here. Lol. Or whatever his name is now. You now if you say 'religion' 5 times, he pops up like candyman and shit.
Lol dont do my mans like that. Im just sayin. Christians do enough to get themselves in trouble, myself included, sometimes tho the criticism is unwarranted

I always find it confusing when people say shit like

"God don't make mistakes"

then will say shit like

"so&so was taken too soon"

So did god make a mistake takin them too soon?

:oreally:

then will say shit like

They were taken to soon for them, meaning they would have liked them to live longer...but God don't make mistakes, so it is what it is.

That's all I got, B. I'm just shooting from the hip.

I know this is a 'Pick on the Christians' thread, but in reality most people don't know what to say to people when they are going through a tragedy, so they just say what they believe would give them comfort if they were going through something. For Christians, believing that God has a plan brings them comfort.

It's not always the right thing to say, especially when dealing with nonbelievers, but it isn't said to be patronizing.

then will say shit like

lol wasnt the whole flood literally getting rid of mistakes?

I know this is a 'Pick on the Christians' thread, but in reality most people don't know what to say to people when they are going through a tragedy, so they just say what they believe would give them comfort if they were going through something. For Christians, believing that God has a plan brings them comfort.

It's not always the right thing to say, especially when dealing with nonbelievers, but it isn't said to be patronizing.

1. This isn't a 'Pick on the Christians' thread. I don't think so anyway, but you'd have to ask @Race Jones

2. We know and understand the bolded. Which is why we don't yell 'PLEASE GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE WITH THAT BULLSHIT!' when it happens.

We just in here expressing out frustration with the shit, man.

lol wasnt the whole flood literally getting rid of mistakes?

lol That's my take on it. The Bible says that God regretted making man and decided to bring the flood to alleviate those regrets. I brought that to my pastor and he disagreed with my take but couldn't give a reason other than "Welll...God's definition of regret is something different from ours."

1. This isn't a 'Pick on the Christians' thread. I don't think so anyway, but you'd have to ask @Race Jones

2. We know and understand the bolded. Which is why we don't yell 'PLEASE GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE WITH THAT BULLSHIT!' when it happens.

We just in here expressing out frustration with the shit, man.

I don't know if people understand the bolded. I think a lot of nonreligious people just assume all Christians are pretentious and presumptuous assholes and that everything we say is meant to be judgmental and holier than thou.

Back