Welcome To aBlackWeb

This dumbass n!gga Vado really tried to choke Tahiry on national TV.. SMH

Why would he stage this? Like how does Vado keep his career from this in THIS climate? Y'all not thinking fully about this stage shit.

From what I’ve heard about the show they don‘t even seem like an actual couple... I take it that this whole show is fake and fabricated. So I doubt this is real. It’s not like Vado is a household name for this to fuck up too much for him anyway.

I dont believe anything I see on reality TV or social media

if you check the credits on these "reality" shows they have writers

now ask yourself, "why would a 'reality' show have writers?"

goin all the way back to The Real World on MTV, which had writers

that's why Cops was the only real "reality" show to me

these other shows set folks up & put them into position for confrontations

in the case of The Real World, they look at the audition tapes & can decipher who's more likely to hookup & who will have issues

put them in a house w/ no TV, internet, etc.

give em an unlimited supply of alcohol then sit back & enjoy

*disclaimer*
this post in no way shape or form condones domestic violence

Why would he stage this? Like how does Vado keep his career from this in THIS climate? Y'all not thinking fully about this stage shit.

None of this is in question. It makes no sense. But none of that changes the fact that it LOOKS staged. That's all niggas is saying. No more, no less.

Iman Omari was buzzing crazy ....haven’t really heard from him since MJB s step daughter accused him of beating her ass on that reality show

IF the shit ain’t staged, we gotta get Vado up outta here.

But it’s Vado, who’s kinda perpetually ‘up outta here’ by default anyway. So what The fuck.

I was thinking the same thing these F list rappers be pulling the models and beating they ass or some other abusive shit. I think dude Kevin McCall ended up like that

I won't intervene because she might turn and get mad at me
That shit does happen tho
A lot
Budden was beating her...
Then she gotta reexamine her choices

My initial thought was it's real and bro need to get handled
Then I remembered it's a reality show and it's probably fake af

Everyone looks kinda shocked and to me that's a real reaction
After reading some of the twitter reactions from people who watch this bullshit, it seems the nature of their relationship is physical and obviously she can't hurt him like he can hurt her sans a weapon but it seems they've been having these displays on both ends.

If this is something they're tryna work out God bless em.
Can just imagine what they do to each other when cameras aren't around

1st...who is this Vado nigga

2nd...the shyt is probably staged...but it might a tad real. They showed THIS clip to specifically do what? Everyone watched it so guess what everyone gonna do...tune.

3rd...i done condone violence on a woman (or man). But if what yall sayin is true...well I mean. You can't keep pokin a lion and be surprised it just snaps and mauls your azzz.

3rd...i done condone violence on a woman (or man). But if what yall sayin is true...well I mean. You can't keep pokin a lion and be surprised it just snaps and mauls your azzz.
We really need to speak on a few things in this post.
1. I don't think anyone on the site thinks domestic violence is OK. So I think we should stop saying we don't condone it and look at people funny who think someone does condone it when they don't agree with what's being said. We can understand something but not agree with it.
2. They should both be canceled if this is staged along with the writers. Especially now when domestic violence cases went up 46% because of the quarantine. This should not be a plotline. Ever.

We really need to speak on a few things in this post.
1. I don't think anyone on the site thinks domestic violence is OK. So I think we should stop saying we don't condone it and look at people funny who think someone does condone it when they don't agree with what's being said. We can understand something but not agree with it.
2. They should both be canceled if this is staged along with the writers. Especially now when domestic violence cases went up 46% because of the quarantine. This should not be a plotline. Ever.

And this is why I give that video the Nas Face...

uGgB48R.gif

The shyt is set up to garner ratings. If she instigated by throwing apples at him, he reacted like they wanted him too.

Looks staged to me... Everybody in the room ain't gone freeze up in that situation... Either way that's unacceptable.

I don't think everybody in the room froze up. I think they just felt like those aren't my friends for real and that ain't my business especially with hired security right here.

Back