Welcome To aBlackWeb

This dumbass n!gga Vado really tried to choke Tahiry on national TV.. SMH

Looks staged to me... Everybody in the room ain't gone freeze up in that situation... Either way that's unacceptable.

With the amount of niggas who openly say they only will defend women they're either related to or involved with...and the amount of dudes who have the "I won't intervene because she might turn and get mad at me" responses from niggas i've seen over the years I have far less faith in dudes actually coming to a woman's defense in this situation...

Looks staged to me... Everybody in the room ain't gone freeze up in that situation... Either way that's unacceptable.

Honestly, everything about this shit looks staged. Including Tahiry's initial reaction. But I'll give it the benefit of the doubt. Plus, if it is staged, then that means Vado is cool with being labeled a woman-beater. So I definitely ain't about to die on the 'it was staged' hill. Either way, fucked up all around.

Both other dudes was up under they ladies

The ladies freezing up is expected

The show host jumped in after a few seconds

Nothing about the reactions seemed staged to me, especially with how the shit happened so quick
With the amount of niggas who openly say they only will defend women they're either related to or involved with...and the amount of dudes who have the "I won't intervene because she might turn and get mad at me" responses from niggas i've seen over the years I have far less faith in dudes actually coming to a woman's defense in this situation...

Not surprised this clip would drop before the episode airs....I still think its staged, but even if its not, the show will use it to boost ratings....I get its the nature of that form of entertainment, I just have very low expectations for reality shows.

man he fucked up his career by goin to wethebest didnt even get a song on there

v59jgDe.png

Back