This Cuck lifestyle is crazy (video is out)...AKA, I bet the messiest person you know is a manšŸ˜®ā€šŸ’Ø.

This is the future of every American/Western man who still wants to be in a relationship. Bitch niggas and hoe broads controlled the narrative for too long and this is the result.

Soon you gonna have the Hells and Sneaks of the world bashing men as something-phobic, misogynist or insecure for saying they wouldn't be okay with their girl getting fucked on while in the relationship. Been telling people for the longest.
Time to move

This is the future of every American/Western man who still wants to be in a relationship. Bitch niggas and hoe broads controlled the narrative for too long and this is the result.

Soon you gonna have the Hells and Sneaks of the world bashing men as something-phobic, misogynist or insecure for saying they wouldn't be okay with their girl getting fucked on while in the relationship. Been telling people for the longest.

Uh what?

That redpill shit
Nigga, learn what that pill shit is actually about. That's just niggas who hate women. This right here is progressivism gone wrong. The motto starts off as respecting other people's choices, which sounds great nobody really give af what others do. But it always morphs in to affirmation and then normalization. This post-shame world is going to be wild.

But again, this Adam dude was asking for it. He now feels uncomfortable with it and set a whole bunch of boundaries but he shouldn't have participated in all that other shit with other women if this is how he was gonna feel about his girl with other men.

Some niggas get off on their woman getting fucked by another man.

Some niggas don't really care if their woman gets fucked by another man.

It is what it is. As long as it's all consensual, more power to you. All kinks matter.

The first two sentences are true but that "all kinks matter" and "more power to you" nonsense can go. You can acknowledge a mfer without lending them credence.

Last edited:
  • Cap
Reactions: Freshb651 and GNS
Nigga, learn what that pill shit is actually about. That's just niggas who hate women. This right here is progressivism gone wrong. The motto starts off as respecting other people's choices, which sounds great nobody really give af what others do. But it always morphs in to affirmation and then normalization. This post-shame world is going to be wild.

But again, this Adam dude was asking for it. He now feels uncomfortable with it and set a whole bunch of boundaries but he shouldn't have participated in all that other shit with other women if this is how he was gonna feel about his girl with other men.

The first two sentences are true but that "all kinks matter" and "more power to you" nonsense can go. You can acknowledge a mfer without lending them credence.

Lol bruh idk why you brought me up like I want to be a cuckold is all

Lol bruh idk why you brought me up like I want to be a cuckold is all

Eh, you right. It's more a critique of certain circles of American progressivism, just needed an ABW parallel to drive the point home but none of y'all really similar to them.