Welcome To aBlackWeb

This Cuck lifestyle is crazy (video is out)...AKA, I bet the messiest person you know is a manšŸ˜®ā€šŸ’Ø.

Until very recently til his hired monkeys revolted he was part of the hip hop promotional tour u had to hit the breakfast club, Gillie and Wallo , Drink Champs and No Jumper

I do. Until fairly recently, there was a very specific type of artist that fucked with No Jumper. For the MOST PART, most people didn't sit down with dude for an interview. That barely started to shift before the whole shit eventually imploded.

No way it should be mentioned in the same sentence as Breakfast Club, Hot97, Drink Champs, Gillie and Wallo, etc.

This semi internet famous douche twat twitch streamer named Sneako got into some controversy for admitting to getting cucked. Said dude was pumping his girl so hard she was moaning and he had to leave the room. Obvious humiliation kink is obvious.

Then he went on a podcast and had the audacity to suggest men should try the experience of getting cucked. As non chalantly as recommending someone try a new type of cuisine or something. These dudes on another planet.

f2ek8ueafl9b1.jpg

He made millions off niggas the least he owes us to see his wife he just married a month ago get her guts rearranged by a nigga

Reactions: GNS
This is the future of every American/Western man who still wants to be in a relationship. Bitch niggas and hoe broads controlled the narrative for too long and this is the result.

Soon you gonna have the Hells and Sneaks of the world bashing men as something-phobic, misogynist or insecure for saying they wouldn't be okay with their girl getting fucked on while in the relationship. Been telling people for the longest.

Ayo @Swabbie... you know it's customary around these parts to @ a nigga when you're casting aspersions on his name.

It looks like this topic hit really close to home for you (and only you) so I'm gonna let this shit slide. If your girl belongs to the streets that has nothing to do with me but keep fighting the good fight, though.

Ayo @Swabbie... you know it's customary around these parts to @ a nigga when you're casting aspersions on his name.

It looks like this topic hit really close to home for you (and only you) so I'm gonna let this shit slide. If your girl belongs to the streets that has nothing to do with me but keep fighting the good fight, though.

You and him were just used as stand-ins for your average progressive/liberal dude.

You and him were just used as stand-ins for your average progressive/liberal dude.
I can kind of see that if you donā€™t let your man/woman fuck another person, I will be some sort of shame tactic in society. We very far out from that though.

He made millions off niggas the least he owes us to see his wife he just married a month ago get her guts rearranged by a nigga
The least he can do huh

Not put money into black communities or sponsor a basketball team/league

But let us see another cat pipe his wife? šŸ¤”

Back