Welcome To aBlackWeb

This Cuck lifestyle is crazy (video is out)...AKA, I bet the messiest person you know is a manšŸ˜®ā€šŸ’Ø.

People who police that word are usually the people who get called that word. Ya have a problem with the word but not the behavior that inspires the word.. i digress
Ah

I don't believe every single act a person does falls under coon

I remember the debate here about coon vs uncle Tom and words

That's all. I'm not saying coons don't exist but people freely use that word when the actual meaning of it doesn't fit

This is stupid my guy.

Wanna talk about what men really supposed to do?

First of, decide what your morals and standards are.

Then, go meet women. Get to know them, and make sure they share your morals and standards. And then if yall both want marriage down the line, yall marry.

Lmaoooo at me putting my foot down being the only thing stopping my girl from fucking another dude.

Itā€™s not stupid cuz you acting like I said putting your foot down is gonna stop your girl from fucking other men. My point is not accepting your lady doing this.

Its me speaking to an overall point of not getting with women like Lena Tha Plug.

It is. Plus all the messy kings right here on this site is proof enough.
Counterpoint, lipstickalley.

I'm cool with calling Adam22 a cuck regardless of how definitionally correct it is because it's super derogatory and he's one of them white vlad vultures so idc about being fair to him.

Their relationship dynamic is weird af to me and I would never entertain some shit like that. It should go without being said that I ultimately don't give a fuck because it's not my life. Straight up, only time I've ever discussed the dude is here. I will warn though that them new mfers gonna try to push that shit on y'all if y'all not careful (those of you who still think relationships are a good idea).

Finally got around to watching this..
If that cac wasn't a cuck before he's certainly one now.

Imagine your bitch your wife looking at someone like that and that's before the fucking started.

Then he said the rule was no kissing šŸ¤£ they were bout to kiss several times to the point where I wouldn't be surprised if they did and they edited it out or they did and it happened behind the scenes.

So no kissing but the dude can get head, fuck her raw and come in her, while she plays with the cum and tastes it

Nah son that's a tough watch no matter how supposedly "secure" you are
:yikes1:

Finally got around to watching this..
If that cac wasn't a cuck before he's certainly one now.

Imagine your bitch your wife looking at someone like that and that's before the fucking started.

Then he said the rule was no kissing šŸ¤£ they were bout to kiss several times to the point where I wouldn't be surprised if they did and they edited it out or they did and it happened behind the scenes.

So no kissing but the dude can get head, fuck her raw and come in her, while she plays with the cum and tastes it

Nah son that's a tough watch no matter how supposedly "secure" you are
:yikes1:
trollyard.gif

Back