Welcome To aBlackWeb

This Cuck lifestyle is crazy (video is out)...AKA, I bet the messiest person you know is a manšŸ˜®ā€šŸ’Ø.

Eh

There are niggas who fit this to a T and will swear the things they do are messy aren't

But this not the thread for that

Women claiming that the messiest person they know is a man says a lot about the men they associate with. I don't doubt there are messy niggas out there, but the messiest? As a dude, we've all had female friends who don't even like associating with other women because of how messy women can be. Ain't no dudes running out to surround themselves with female friends to escape the messiness of men.

Let's just leave it to Webster's:

Cuckold - a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful, regarded as an object of derision.

Does that apply here if:
1) That's her job, and
2) he gave her permission to have that box beaten down?
I don't get why yall mince words?

If you were roasting him you wouldn't play semantics so why bother

Cac is a cuck

Screenshot_20230718_080322_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: GNS
Women claiming that the messiest person they know is a man says a lot about the men they associate with. I don't doubt there are messy niggas out there, but the messiest? As a dude, we've all had female friends who don't even like associating with other women because of how messy women can be. Ain't no dudes running out to surround themselves with female friends to escape the messiness of men.
Literally everytime I heard this itā€™s a red flag for problems. Either she a ho and everybody her brother or she evil asf. I know itā€™s off topic but the minute a chick says that she a problem.

Literally everytime I heard this itā€™s a red flag for problems. Either she a ho and everybody her brother or she evil asf. I know itā€™s off topic but the minute a chick says that she a problem.

That's not been my experience. Every chick I've heard say that was chill and just didn't like being around drama or cattiness.

I've never heard a ho said she hung around dudes because women were too messy. Hoes hang around does because they're hoes, and everyone knows that.

That's not been my experience. Every chick I've heard say that was chill and just didn't like being around drama or cattiness.

I've never heard a ho said she hung around dudes because women were too messy. Hoes hang around does because they're hoes, and everyone knows that.
Itā€™s both. She a hoe and the problem and canā€™t have female friends lmao

The line is closer than yall like to admit that's the point. Instead of ascribing gossip to one gender or the other, let's all agree that ppl in general like partaking in other ppls drama as a form of entertainment
Itā€™s not.

More men mind their business. Itā€™s a reason why a lot of men donā€™t even do social media

Back