Welcome To aBlackWeb

This chick think she smart

You're overthinking because you're looking for a deep answer where there might not be one. Also, your premise is faulty. Based on your logic, nerdy guys that can't get women should like rap that centers around pimpin and fucking, but that's not the case. Most of them like backpack, conscious, or other styles where rappers tend to put more crafting into their lyrics.
That is because whatever we find value in, and what we feel we provide value to in the world and what others gauge us on, is what we question the most about ourselves. So “nerdy”guys are in constant search for more awareness, and an artist that come off as the panicle of awareness feds the desire to be like them. So nerdy guys won’t go for the dumb down pimp stuff because that’s not their value to the world

That is because whatever we find value in, and what we feel we provide value to in the world and what others gauge us on, is what we question the most about ourselves. So “nerdy”guys are in constant search for more awareness, and an artist that come off as the panicle of awareness feds the desire to be like them. So nerdy guys won’t go for the dumb down pimp stuff because that’s not their value to the world

So with women, you're basically assuming that all of them want to appeal to the sexual desire of men, but men are all about some deeper shit? lol You're being silly. You said you believe music appeals to what people want to be. You're crazy if you don't think a lot of these awkward ass incel mofos don't want to be better with women.

I think I figured out why rappers like Rhapsody isn’t big with women. She is a bright person and makes music from an aspect of using her intellect to get a point across and talks about things from an intellectual viewpoint.

Here is the kicker and stay with me. Men can resign to their unintelligence. A man can readily admit to being dumb, and listen to music that’s dumb because in its ignorance, it talks about what he wants to be, which is tough. He doesn’t have to be smart if he can be tough. Cause a fist to the face overrides a good talking to.

Women..most women, feel like they are already smart. Music tends to market towards what the listener wants to be, not what they are. Since most women already believe they are smart, even when they are very noticeably stupid. Having a rapper appeal to what they already are doesn’t do much for them.

But having a female rapper appeal to their desire to be desired, beautiful, or sexy. Well, now you have a money maker.

intelligent female hiphop doesn’t market well because most women already think they are just as smart as the smart person spitting. Promiscuous female hiphop works because most women want to be as free and desired as the person spitting.

I want to point out my usage of most, and not all.

i mean what about intelligent hip hop not being mainstream or highly selling seems to make more sense than “women don’t wanna hear another chick say smart shit”

I see what you’re saying but I don’t think it’s that deep.

Plenty of socially conscious records from women got/get air play and are highly recognizable

The reason why Rapsody may not be appealing to a lot of younger women is simply because she doesn’t have an image/sound supported as highly as a Megan or a Cardi by the machine. Doesn’t mean it’s because women only like to look like sex objects because it’s what they wish to be.

Also…sex and controversy always sells..no matter the gender or motive

So with women, you're basically assuming that all of them want to appeal to the sexual desire of men, but men are all about some deeper shit? lol You're being silly. You said you believe music appeals to what people want to be. You're crazy if you don't think a lot of these awkward ass incel mofos don't want to be better with women.
Never said all..let’s get that out there..

I said that a lot of women don’t question their intelligence because they are over confident in it. Where as the men who have intelligence, question their intelligence. Women are overconfident in their intelligence so they don’t question the value of it. And as far as it to the world, men as a whole, or in greater numbers, put the value of womens looks over their intelligence. This makes it easier to create an artist that feds into their desire to be what men find value in. And because it’s something of value, they question their level of the value, which further feeds the desire to be like an artist that seems to be the panicle of that

Never said all..let’s get that out there..

I said that a lot of women don’t question their intelligence because they are over confident in it. Where as the men who have intelligence, question their intelligence. Women are overconfident in their intelligence so they don’t question the value of it. And as far as it to the world, men as a whole, or in greater numbers, put the value of womens looks over their intelligence. This makes it easier to create an artist that feds into their desire to be what men find value in. And because it’s something of value, they question their level of the value, which further feeds the desire to be like an artist that seems to be the panicle of that

That still doesn't change the fact that a lot of smart men still envy men that have traits that they do not, but that doesn't affect their taste in rap.

Also, I know you're not sayiing "all," but even without that word, you're generalizing way too much. For every dumb chick that thinks she's smart, there's probably a smart chick that's insecure about her intelligence. Again, the whole premise of what you're trying to argue rests on a pretty shaky foundation.

That still doesn't change the fact that a lot of smart men still envy men that have traits that they do not, but that doesn't affect their taste in rap.

Also, I know you're not sayiing "all," but even without that word, you're generalizing way too much. For every dumb chick that thinks she's smart, there's probably a smart chick that's insecure about her intelligence. Again, the whole premise of what you're trying to argue rests on a pretty shaky foundation.
Because it’s not absolute, I’m talking about a group of people that are not self aware..check it

a chick can be in a relationship that was bad for her and say, I shoulda did so and so but I was being stupid. Not that I am stupid, but I did a stupid thing. Because they won question their intelligence

a guy will say I shoulda did so and so, but I was stupid and I did stupid shit

This isn’t an all people thing, but it’s a large group

I think I figured out why rappers like Rhapsody isn’t big with women.

Women..most women, feel like they are already smart. Music tends to market towards what the listener wants to be, not what they are. Since most women already believe they are smart, even when they are very noticeably stupid. Having a rapper appeal to what they already are doesn’t do much for them.

But having a female rapper appeal to their desire to be desired, beautiful, or sexy. Well, now you have a money maker.

intelligent female hiphop doesn’t market well because most women already think they are just as smart as the smart person spitting.

Alonzo Mourning clip.gif

I see what you’re saying but I don’t think it’s that deep.

Plenty of socially conscious records from women got/get air play and are highly recognizable

The reason why Rapsody may not be appealing to a lot of younger women is simply because she doesn’t have an image/sound supported as highly as a Megan or a Cardi by the machine. Doesn’t mean it’s because women only like to look like sex objects because it’s what they wish to be.

Also…sex and controversy always sells..no matter the gender or motive
My thesis was not to disprove what you are saying but to explain the why, of what you are saying. We are saying the same thing

Ima smart dude, I don’t listen to cats like MF Doom, I’d rather listen to mobb deep. But I understand that it’s because I don’t question my level of overall intelligence. I question my intelligence of an ignorant world. So listening to someone whom seems to have a grasp of the ignorant side of life, brings me peace

Back