Welcome To aBlackWeb

things you think of that makes people think you high

Everytime I see a person in a wheelchair wit dirty, scuffed up shoes...im like HOW?!

View attachment 39242
This world we live in, we like to judge each other on wins and loses. He’s a winner, she’s a loser, he or she is successful because. But if you strip away the constraints of culture and go back to what it took for you to be.

An explosion, you’re surrounded by billions of other entities, with only one thing that you can do. Billions of you in a race for time, and only a few of you reach the objective. Literally what happens next is you burrow your way into existence.

Out of billions, only you, if we can look at, that aspect. Out of nothingness to a race for life that involved billions. Yet, only you, a man or woman can beat billions for something Every man and woman is willing to die for.

Then is that man and or woman not in essence a winner of winners?
View attachment 39245
giphy.gif

What if the true purpose of school is to desensitize us from going to a place that we hate every single day out of a sense of some greater obligation...which funnels us into settling with jobs we also hate.

exactly

I was high when I thought this, but..

We were talkin bout aliens & my theory was/is

What if aliens haven't visited earth cuz oxygen is toxic to them?

Kinda like how breathin nothin but carbon dioxide is toxic to us... idk

Thats cool idea. I was thinking what if Aliens wernt as advanced as us. Or say they advanced in other ways but not space travel.

If a Mexican family has a 2 yr old dog (14 yrs old in dog years) and they move to America and bring tha dog with them...after time will other dogs hear him barking in a Spanish accent??

The pyramids all over the planet are older than we claim. They're left over from a civilization long since destroyed and there are people that know this. However, we're told otherwise in order to keep from having to answer the obvious questions that would arise from such a revelation.

The pyramids all over the planet are older than we claim. They're left over from a civilization long since destroyed and there are people that know this. However, we're told otherwise in order to keep from having to answer the obvious questions that would arise from such a revelation.
which is?

which is?

religion
about the earth being "6000" years old

A civilization dating back 100K + years would basically dismantle all Abrahamic religions in an instant. Everything in them would fall to pieces.

The problem that we have today is that information is being disseminated via the internet, and I think that we're a lot closer to finding out the truth about our history than we believe and because of that we're seeing said info "debunked" by those that were trained to keep the narrative of our history a certain way.

Human history doesn't start with some "sky father" that snaps his fingers and creates a world full of life in 7 days 5-6000 years ago. That shit simply didn't happen. The truth is out there buried in the sands of the Sahara and across SE Asia.

Truth as in what?

Early mankind?

Yup. There's a lot out there we still haven't uncovered. The complex at Giza was completely buried. All you could see was the head of the Sphinx until it was excavated. Satellite imaging says there are many more buried under the sands so there's no telling what we're going to end up finding once they start uncovering everything.

Back