Welcome To aBlackWeb

Things you aren't too cool to admit you didn't know

Unless you just want the crispy lines, you’ll never need to iron clothes if you have a dryer and a spray bottle filled with water.

I knew about the dryer shit since I was a kid, but had still been using the iron for severe wrinkles. That’s where the spray bottle comes in. I don’t plan on ever using an iron again.
Appreciate you not explaining the technique so I have to Google it. 🙏🏿

Reactions: GNS
yea, i be throwing my shit in the dryer b4 church

havent used an iron in forever

Lemme find out you lead singing in the male choir on men's Sunday

Every 4th Sunday they be tryin to get me up there bro but I be using my filming duties as an excuse. They be up there motioning for me n I'll start fumbling with the camera like I don't even see em.

I ain't goin up there man. Niggas already just be standing around looking lost while they up there.

Every 4th Sunday they be tryin to get me up there bro but I be using my filming duties as an excuse. They be up there motioning for me n I'll start fumbling with the camera like I don't even see em.

I ain't goin up there man. Niggas already just be standing around looking lost while they up there.

At my old church I use to do IT for them, put up Bible verses on the big screen along with song lyrics and videos. I also helped with sound. They sure miss me

Yall that did or do camera, audio or IT stuff for the church so they pay yall anything or do they count it as like a form of tithes?

I don't get paid and I'm not expecting to

This is me tithing my time and talents to help advance the kingdom

You know, I had the same type of theory too until I realized that they were basically just using me. I was doing that line of work for them from probably the early 2000s until the end of last decade. I got paid once. Once. For a wedding and they convinced me not to just do Sundays but also concerts, funerals, etc. it began to interfere with my personal life and choices that they may have not been too fond of, but we’re all human, right?

You know, I had the same type of theory too until I realized that they were basically just using me. I was doing that line of work for them from probably the early 2000s until the end of last decade. I got paid once. Once. For a wedding and they convinced me not to just do Sundays but also concerts, funerals, etc. it began to interfere with my personal life and choices that they may have not been too fond of, but we’re all human, right?
Oh I don't do alla dat.

Sunday for an hr and a half and dassit.

If people tryna have weddings and shit, they gotta bring their own folks for that

Back