Welcome To aBlackWeb

Things you aren't too cool to admit you didn't know

The 1st time I watched "Robotech"...I didn't realize I was watching a Japanese anime series.

The 1st time I watched "Robotech"...I didn't realize I was watching a Japanese anime series.

I don't think anyone knew. Robotech, Battle Of The Planets, Voltron, Speed Racer, Astroboy... They were just cartoons with a similar style as far as I was concerned. Kinda like how you could pick up what cartoons were from Filmation (He Man, She-Ra, Star Trek, Fat Albert, etc) and which were from Hanna-Barbera or Rankin Bass (Thundercats, Silverhawks, Tiger Sharks) 'cause they had a similar style visually.

Found out today:

Ed Boon, one of Mortal Kombat's creators, was a huuuuge Prince fan. He created the character Rain, in his purple and black color scheme, as a nod to his love of Prince's music which is also where his name came from.

Part of Rain's backstory is that he's a Prince in his homeland.

342834437_570118285102657_8497235452808617885_n.jpg

Nobody would know that, who worried about rapper parents besides AP
Wait, I didn't know what their parents did but I've known they were brothers since project pat first album ghetty green.

Hell, they even had a reality show on MTV after they won the Grammy and their family dynamic was on full display.

You was probably watching the second season of the big bang theory or some cac shit you like

Wait, I didn't know what their parents did but I've known they were brothers since project pat first album ghetty green.

Hell, they even had a reality show on MTV after they won the Grammy and their family dynamic was on full display.

You was probably watching the second season of the big bang theory or some cac shit you like
They sure did! I don’t remember anything about it tho lol, but you not gon answer my question 🧐?

Unless you just want the crispy lines, you’ll never need to iron clothes if you have a dryer and a spray bottle filled with water.

I knew about the dryer shit since I was a kid, but had still been using the iron for severe wrinkles. That’s where the spray bottle comes in. I don’t plan on ever using an iron again.

Unless you just want the crispy lines, you’ll never need to iron clothes if you have a dryer and a spray bottle filled with water.

I knew about the dryer shit since I was a kid, but had still been using the iron for severe wrinkles. That’s where the spray bottle comes in. I don’t plan on ever using an iron again.
might be a dumb question but how does water prevent wrinkles?

Back