Welcome To aBlackWeb

I am perfectly pleased and happy with my melons.

They have given life juice to 6 stankin babies and they are still plump.

Truth, they shrink, a tad, when I lose weight after pregnancies but they have "never" returned to their pre-preggo size.

LMFAO at Reesey! She came in outta left field with that.
Damn Cain what did you do to my boo?!

LMFAO at Reesey! She came in outta left field with that.
Damn Cain what did you do to my boo?!

Honestly, most of the time, I'm just messing around with the Old fellow. But this particular time, it annoyed me that he felt comfortable and thought it to be a great idea to talk down on women with smaller breasts.

Fellas be sloppy and have man boobs or are not in the best shape of their lives and got the nerve to talk down upon women, their flaws and/or the lack in their assets. In the same breath complain about how insecurity in women is unattractive.. It's HILARIOUS hahaha.

Honestly, most of the time, I'm just messing around with the Old fellow. But this particular time, it annoyed me that he felt comfortable and thought it to be a great idea to talk down on women with smaller breasts.

Fellas be sloppy and have man boobs or are not in the best shape of their lives and got the nerve to talk down upon women, their flaws and/or the lack in their assets. In the same breath complain about how insecurity in women is unattractive.. It's HILARIOUS hahaha.
Shaddup.......What I said is law

moobs-o.gif

Back