Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Things That Have Made You Laugh on The Internet: Volume 1

Lol aight good for him...

Yo, I fux with Shark Tank though... this show was first? If so, they bit the fuck out of it...

Technically shark tank swagger jacked dragons den a Canadian show that was the original swagger jacker here. IJS.

This my best friend's step father. Man, we fucked wit ol' head so long off of that shit. We knew about it like 2 weeks before we saw it and he ain't make a big deal about it.

Then...

We saw it. Yo, we had him ready to swing on us when we was fuckin wit him. There was so much unfunny fuckery that followed though. He had to fight for his pension and a whole bunch of other shit.

We still fuck wit him about it though. Lol.
lmao dope

used to be my favorite video

Both of which reminds me of Bill Bond's many rants.

RIP to Bill Bonds, the greatest drunk to ever do it.

I know these types of posts just get posted at random, so I thought I'd make a thread for these types of posts to go.

Whether it be posts made here or elsewhere, videos, or social media posts. Drop it here.

I remember SuperGangster posted this picture.....

zg7e25ja9mt1.jpg

Someone said, and I quote:

"That boy got a key to a fuck nigga chest."

I laughed for like ten minutes bruh.

Add on.

@Judge_Judah

Quoted and Goat'd!

I'm responsible for that comment sir! I swear that's the first thing that came to my mind when i saw that Legend of Zelda key. lol

I don't post heavily, but when I do, it's usually funny. *tips cap*

Anyone got a link to the IC?

Funniest shit i ever read was (i think it was Dro) story about shitting his pants on rodeo drive or something like that.

That nasty ass nikka said "And I still have those jeans b/c they were my favorite pair IDGAF". lol

Ol' stinkin' booty lil' boy.

This guy streamed himself playing a modified Super Mario Bros. level that was designed to be the most difficult level ever made. This video gets me in tears laughing everytime I watch it

Back