Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Things that are depicted on TV that's the complete opposite of real life

The police letting a club owner...a magician...or any unqualified person who doesn't have the training allowed to assist with ANY homicide.

Prosecutors showing up an getting involved in an actual sting operation. By involved...I mean the prosecutor in SWAT gear...standing behind a SWAT member with NO gun...getting ready to buss in on a building with them. Really muthafuccas.
Lol..word, Lucifer is just allowed to roam the police station and do as he pleases.

And why is Joe never at work anymore?

Tony and the Columbians had a 30 mins shootout on Star Island.....to this day we still dont if police nor paramedics ever made it there

After sexing someone they're either in a relationship with, or just dating...they use the bed sheets to cover up while getting outta the bed. As if they don't want the other person to see them naked.

Yeah...not happening irl. Muthafuccas will get outta bed bucked nekkid wit no fuccs.

this shit

i meant to bring up hacking after my initial post

thats probably a top 5 thing they get wrong like all of the time on tv

but i think the thing is, there is nothing exciting about it so they gotta play it up to make it seem like its fun

I think though, the hacking on Mr Robot is pretty close to real life

but that shit they showed on that CBS show Scorpion aint it

Yea the hacking in Mr Robot is A1, but i'm more pissed at them typing like that with 1,000 pop ups showing on the screen, coding and hacking doesn't work like that. It was 2 mfs typing at a million words a min speed......... on one keyboard............ one keyboard

A nigga must really be a computer nerd, cuz that shit just pissed me df off

giphy.gif

This.

That episode of Wayans Bros. when Marlon smoked weed and was wildin in the audition got me tight.

I was really young when I first seen that episode.

And all I thought was like my uncles, cousins and aunt damn sure don't act like that.

I was thinking that was more of a cocain high (had a uncle that did that in front us like it was nothing) Knew that shit from a early age

The light skinned girl is always considered to be the hot chick.

And in every relationship, the woman is ALWAYS lighter complected than the dude. You never see a light skinned dude with a dark sister.

Oh wait....

That IS real life...

Nevermind.

SMH.

This is one I got from 13 reasons why, but it seem like they be starting school hella late because they able to eat full breakfast spreads in the morning.

Shit I've probably been at school for 2 hours by the time they eat

Back