Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Things that are depicted on TV that's the complete opposite of real life

the worthlessness of police....i aint gonna lie ive never seen anyone get away on a police chase irl ...once they lock in on you its a wrap til they catch u or u die

Yep (although some depts have a no pursuit policy), and when they fire 500 shots but nobody gets hit

i remember my nigga had a souped up whip on some Fast and Furious shit thought he was gonna out run the police.....they called the helicopter and like half the city cops was on his ass .....for what seemed like forever...locked his dumb ass up

nah lol

maybe few get away in actual car chases

but niggas shake police every day/night

a lot of times they'll raid a spot or whatever and arrest 3-4 people....it was 9 people in there tho lol

hit a few fences, find a spot to lay until morning

but yeah a murder or bank robbery that goes on chase, you done....they'll go broke to catch you

nah lol

maybe few get away in actual car chases

but niggas shake police every day/night

a lot of times they'll raid a spot or whatever and arrest 3-4 people....it was 9 people in there tho lol

hit a few fences, find a spot to lay until morning

but yeah a murder or bank robbery that goes on chase, you done....they'll go broke to catch you

i think thats different and i'll agree that its possible

but you not outchea making cars crash into each other, then just ride on out like nothing happened

uhhhh buddy...you got the exact same car, plate, registration et c...you gon get got irl

yeah...again, car chases rarely end well

sometimes you get lucky and make a good turn in a lotta traffic

if they get plates and all that yeah they got your info and can get you later

he made it like nobody ever gets away from the police tho

yeah...again, car chases rarely end well

sometimes you get lucky and make a good turn in a lotta traffic

if they get plates and all that yeah they got your info and can get you later

he made it like nobody ever gets away from the police tho
i thought he was specifically talking about car chases

there was this one movie, maybe @black samson can help, but i just remember some teens or some shit having to drag race these cars, and one of the friends of the main character had a device that turned all the lights green and at one point, the car went into a shop while being chased by the jakes, and they basically washed the paint off and it revealed another paint job underneath

but that shit aint happening irl

On TV and alot of commercials the typical social group is etiher "two white males, white woman and black guy" or "two white males, white woman and afro black woman"

Shit is far fetched in real life to see that group kicking it like that. Probably some cooned out wanna be black dude who listens to Florida Georgia line, and I've never known a "natural" woman hang out casually with white people regularly like that, if they do their hair is hella permed and straight and white washed.

This may have been my most ignorant post here, but I'm just saying what I've seen. I can be wrong though!

Yeah picked up on that too.

On the lawyer thing. From the one murder case I set in on for a school assignment, it's nothing like Law & Order. The prosecutor, defense, and cops all be buddy buddy in that bitch. No high drama at all.

that there are no consequences for one s actions....2 quick examples Fresh and Clockers

Fresh set up Esteban and all them motherfuckers to get locked up and thats it? same w Clockers , essentially the movie ends w Striker moving away after Rodney gets locked up w then entire hood thinking he snitched on Rodney......i know thats not the end of that

Confronting a friend about alcohol or drug abuse will cause a breakdown and have them confess their life stress and beg for help.

"riight"you've let someone who clearly isn't mentally stable know that your not 100% on their team, you Betta watch your back.

The police letting a club owner...a magician...or any unqualified person who doesn't have the training allowed to assist with ANY homicide.

Prosecutors showing up an getting involved in an actual sting operation. By involved...I mean the prosecutor in SWAT gear...standing behind a SWAT member with NO gun...getting ready to buss in on a building with them. Really muthafuccas.

That tomboy next door just needs you to see beneath her rough exterior to the woman that is inside of her and deeply in love with you.

"riight"she don't even like dick, my nigga

Back