Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Things that are depicted on TV that's the complete opposite of real life

When it comes to a guy liking a woman or woman liking a man that's in a relationship with someone else , something always goes wrong for that relationship to end so he/she can swoop in and save that person.

Like why the chick always being treated like shit and the dude comes in and takes her.

When it comes to a lot of boxing movies, the fighters take 100 punches
a round and s
ometimes wont have as much as a bruise on their face.
When Apollo fought Rocky the second time he was beating the shit out of him with those combinations.
Wesley snipes and Ving rhames hit each other hella times in undisputed and Wesley ends up winning with the same punches he been using the whole fight.

A special police task force agent going after a criminal who is skydiving...so he gets a plane...finds the EXACT location of said criminal that already jumped outta the plane...miraculously "flies"...tussels with the criminal IN MID AIR...then able to subdue them...then parachute safely to the ground with the criminal attached to him.

S/o Mcgarrett in Hawaii 5-0

On tv and movies, people wake up kissing. In real life, that shit is hella nasty to do because of morning breath.
uhhhmmmm

i do that with my wife.
every morning unless either one of us are still mad from the night before

Leaving full meal spreads uneaten, especially breakfast. Kid comes downstairs, "Cant eat Mom! gotta run" FOH

Leaving full meal spreads uneaten, especially breakfast. Kid comes downstairs, "Cant eat Mom! gotta run" FOH

Bruh...these muthafuccas be having a full spread on the counter!

Talmbout "GOTTA GO"...uhhhhh...no the fucc you ain't! You better sitcho azzz down and eat this damn breakfast I woke up early to cook!

You better take a bowl of these grits, pancakes, bacon, fruit, omelettes, crepes, hashbrowns, and croissants with you to school/work! Fucc yall look like wasting this damn food!

Back