Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll They're trying to normalize.........

You down with M.A.P. ?

• Yes. Renaming pedophilia is a good thing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Sugarcoating pedophilia is bad

Votes: 33 97.1%
  • On the fence

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wonder what Hellczar thinks?

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Why am I in this like I support pedos? Literally one of the posters against it. But some goofy nigga correlates me supporting black gay people as promoting pedos? Stop doing drugs

Why am I in this like I support pedos? Literally one of the posters against it. But some goofy nigga correlates me supporting black gay people as promoting pedos? Stop doing drugs
Not at all

I want your opinion of this attempted conditioning since you ride for the lgbt

They expect you to support renaming pedos like you support all their other movements

Maybe if he stopped posting that stuff and apologized(what he even do? Isn't it just a temp ban anyway?) they might consider unbanning him, however, it's just.. doesn't it make you wonder... what this guy has going on in his life or doesn't, to do this day in and day out.. it's not healthy one website could illicit such a reaction to not being able to post. And he prolly could but his name must have meaning or something cuz he coulda had a working alias by now.
It started as a temp ban. Brought up someone's dead parent. Dude got mad and started spamming. In the mental check thread, he said his was on -1. So that is who you are dealing with.

• Ether
Reactions: B_A
Naw, I saw some other people talking about some random new nigga posting wild gay shit in random threads. I didn't see any of it so I was kinda lost. Then in this thread, some new nigga just posted some wild chicks with dicks type shit. You proplly ain't see it cuz you prolly already had the nigga on ignore. Lol.

Nah they delete it pretty quick… he just keeps making a new account to post the same thing over and over

Saw this a few days ago.
Ain’t want to make the thread since y’all can get stupid sometimes

and honestly I’m not surprised
Me and a few others stated it was headed this way… they already talking about beastiality too.
Shit is sick..
Everyone don’t need to be ok with what people call their truth.

but we supported all truths up to this point and fought those who didn’t agree with some shit.
True or false
And this is what those fights lead to.

smdh
Anyone gonna defend this sick shit?
Do they need representation?
Chop that niggas head off

Matter of fact, let them out themselves so we know who they are and handle them accordingly

Is there no scenario under which a person can be an ally to the lgbtq+ community...while also not supporting the normalization of pedophelia? Serious question. No hate.
I won’t link this to that community but I do have issue with truths we must respect

Not at all

I want your opinion of this attempted conditioning since you ride for the lgbt

They expect you to support renaming pedos like you support all their other movements

i just gave my opinion ho ass nigga. I never supported pedos and this shit is not supported by most gay people. Being cool with gays does not mean you support pedos. I thought you were actually a smart nigga but you retarded. Never made one post about sexual abuse in the black community but this here got you outraged.

Always with the lies

Well what are the truths you don’t want to accept? But the real question is why y’all keep linking the lbgqt to pedo movements but straight people been molesting kids for eons? You know and I know this professor is on some weird shit. But y’all framing it like lbgqt is behind this.

It’s gonna be normalized, hell they added it to the many letters of the LGBT banner.

which one? I’ve seen this rumor and never seen it confirmed by any real lbgqt organization. I’m not comparing this to black movements but I wanna use an example that’s easy. We allknow the black panther party and what they were about. But then they had that group of New Black panthers who were not affiliated out here saying wild shit like kill all white babies. We knew that was some fraud. Adding pedophilia a sexual orientation is also fraud

Back