Welcome To aBlackWeb

They Got Jon Gruden On The Summerjam Racism Screen

not sure if y’all think I’m defending Gruden but I’m not and I don’t care to be honest if y’all think I am.

tbh i really didnt care either.

But seeing all these cacs going outta their way to defend him is wild. So fuck him n fuck them.

And imo its bullshit that these cacs are claiming gruden got fired or cancelled 4 what he said.

No. Gruden resigned. Cuz he knew he could NOT lead a football team after sayin that shit

respectfully, its not

its a thick, clear line
One part of sexual assault: Fondling or unwanted sexual touching

One part of sexual harassment; behavior characterized by the making of unwelcome and inappropriate sexual remarks or physical advances

it’s a thin line with the wording of both

One part of sexual assault: Fondling or unwanted sexual touching

One part of sexual harassment; behavior characterized by the making of unwelcome and inappropriate sexual remarks or physical advances

it’s a thin line with the wording of both

that’s not how language works

@King Freeman

Just in case you wanna say you didn’t see the reply.

Who gives af about sapp you really in here participating in racist white mob rhetoric. If you care so much about the sapp situation start a thread... or... or... Shut the fuck up. This ain't the time or place.

This really is on brand for you tho so whatever.

Who gives af about sapp you really in here participating in racist white mob rhetoric. If you care so much about the sapp situation start a thread... or... or... Shut the fuck up. This ain't the time or place.

Im not.

I said I get their point.

But you wanna drop an insult after I said the shit he was accused on and not speak on being wrong.

You completely skipped over that though.

go play with yourself and not me

Though

Since you wanna be a petty ass nigga

Back