They finally found a black artist to shuck & jive w/ Maroon 5 @ the Super Bowl in the ATL..

Time stamp where fuck nigga addresses it?

Meh, niggaz can't stay united on the simplest shit
All about self, that's y we are where we are.
From the nfl to the performers to niggaz in this thread.
Nigga got banned for protesting innocent blacks getting shot by law enforcement. Nfl crackas showed y'all how they feel.
If u even still watch that shit not to mention play it u culpable foh

Stay united? LoL.

Do I really gotta drop that list from the IC again to show it goes beyond the NFL and people aren't consistent with their boycott?

Muthafuckas gotta boycott more than the NFL or simply shut the fuck up.

Stay united? LoL.

Do I really gotta drop that list from the IC again to show it goes beyond the NFL and people aren't consistent with their boycott?

Muthafuckas gotta boycott more than the NFL or simply shut the fuck up.

Idk what u r talking about
Drop a list if u must

Reactions: SneakDZA
Ever since the Kaepernick situation,I don't look at the NFL the same. And it's always puzzling how

blacks have a shrug it off mentality when it comes to these issues. There's always one nigga in the

community who's willing to wear the chicken helmet.

Time stamp where fuck nigga addresses it?
He won't. This interview is a few years old, but what I believe you may be lookin for starts at 14:25.

Edited:
Listening to this again makes me disappointed. This man was and still is lost.

He won't. This interview is a few years old, but what I believe you may be lookin for starts at 14:25.

Edited:
Listening to this again makes me disappointed. This man was and still is lost.

Thank u my sista

*watches for 5 minutes after timestamp*
So cat thinks mike brown mighta deserved it

Oh he a coon coon....
Say no more

Who cares? lol @ the thought that black musicians should turn down performing at the Superbowl when the vast majority of the players playing there will be black. If an artist wants to turn down the opportunity as a form of protest that's good. If an artist doesn't, that's fine too.
Again....we have no code.

We can be bought. Even worse...we can be fooled by loud obnoxious people.

Just like in slave times.
It's more slaves than owners ...yet nothing happens.

Niggas rather eat now vs showing people who to feed themselves without compromising who they are.

Freedom is given away so easy

Ever since the Kaepernick situation,I don't look at the NFL the same. And it's always puzzling how

blacks have a shrug it off mentality when it comes to these issues. There's always one nigga in the

community who's willing to wear the chicken helmet.

What about the players though?

They're in a position to make the most impact, yet they're not really feeling any pressure to do anything substantial.

Imagine if.........on the first day of the season.........every black player in the NFL came out for the national anthem, but walked off the field and decided not to play on opening day.

Not saying they'd have to do it for the entire season.........but just for that day.

Then make a collective statement or something saying that they might do it again at any time unless they get some indication that the NFL is taking their concerns seriously.

That would be huge.

However, again........since they're not being pressured to do so.........it doesn't make sense to put that pressure on people who don't have as much influence as the players.

Reactions: Duwop
Again....we have no code.

We can be bought. Even worse...we can be fooled by loud obnoxious people.

Just like in slave times.
It's more slaves than owners ...yet nothing happens.

I still don't know what you mean by we have no code. By the logic you seem to be pushing, no group of humans of any kind in the history of humanity has had a code, so I'm not sure why you keep pushing this rhetoric with regard to blacks.

In slave times, slave revolts happened, so I'm not sure what you mean by nothing happened. Some revolts were successful, most weren't. The game is rigged and always has been, so I don't know why you continue to act like black people are taking shit solely because we don't want it to stop. That's not true. I'm one of the people that says the NFL players should sit out a game to teach the owners a lesson, but I also understand why they don't do that, and it's not as simple as "we don't have a code."

Reactions: deadeye
I still don't know what you mean by we have no code. By the logic you seem to be pushing, no group of humans of any kind in the history of humanity has had a code, so I'm not sure why you keep pushing this rhetoric with regard to blacks.

In slave times, slave revolts happened, so I'm not sure what you mean by nothing happened. Some revolts were successful, most weren't. The game is rigged and always has been, so I don't know why you continue to act like black people are taking shit solely because we don't want it to stop. That's not true. I'm one of the people that says the NFL players should sit out a game to teach the owners a lesson, but I also understand why they don't do that, and it's not as simple as "we don't have a code."

IMO black people don't have a code. By that I take it to mean that we have far too many black people who are willing to throw another black person to an angry white mob trying to appeal to white peoples morality when they have none to show white people on some "See not all black people are like said black person". White people will punish their own before they EVER turn over a white person to an angry black mob. That is part of having a code and it goes well beyond basic shit like that.

Reactions: SeaSnake
IMO black people don't have a code. By that I take it to mean that we have far too many black people who are willing to throw another black person to an angry white mob trying to appeal to white peoples morality when they have none to show white people on some "See not all black people are like said black person". White people will punish their own before they EVER turn over a white person to an angry black mob. That is part of having a code and it goes well beyond basic shit like that.

lol What exactly do you mean by that? White people sacrifice other white people to appease black anger all the time. This unity that you guys believe whites have is a fairy tale. Yes, they are able to move in ways that blacks can't sometimes, but that has nothing to do with unity and everything to do with the fact that their group is in power which gives them leeway we don't have.

To say that whites are unified in this era where the majority of high level conflict in the country now is between whites is ridiculous.