Welcome To aBlackWeb

TheGOAT's "rep for your artist competition"

@Du Gooder I was gonna use this as #5. See if you would've like this one as well:

the other video with the concept was too fucking dope.....

talking about don't take it personal when she was in love with two completely different dudes ....that shit was cold as fuck

you might not have won with this one

the other video with the concept was too fucking dope.....

talking about don't take it personal when she was in love with two completely different dudes ....that shit was cold as fuck

you might not have won with this one
Im glad I didn't choose it then. I just like the song lol.

like let's break down must be nice

firstly....must be nice is a sarcastic statement someone makes when someone is talking about shit you don't have and would like to have....

so is the song sarcastic in tone? nope.....this idiot just used a sarcastic expression to portray a genuine feeling...which is confusing to begin with..

secondly.....who is the song to? a homeboy? a chick? himself? shit's never determined.....

nigga talk about a long day at work, but hustlin, and a thug got feelings too....nigga nevr once says anything he does or even expresses apprciation fr this chick who is beyond realistic with all the shit she doing for who te fuck ever...i mean it could be an appreciated song..... but he literally sayas it must be nice...which makes me think he's salty....

and then he talking about spinning rims.....what year this shit come out? cuz spinning rims was dead by 2001

i'm sure this song came out like 4 years later

tank-maybe i deserve is a great example of a well written song about a dope ass woman

lyfe goofy ass sings like a tyler perry movie

Downloading this Jaquees guys projects to Spotify. Gunna give him a listen at work see if he compares to the GOAT Lyfe Jennings

The river-nigga hates his mom cuz she hates him...could be a potentially deep song, but he trues to offer a happy ending by saying he prayed on it.....but we don't even get answers there......he just "saw his potential" which does for his problem with his mom ....and th kkk at the million man march is just a stupid metaphor all around... shit doesn't apply at all.....if he didn't have a great voice, this is a horrible song....

C good concept...horrible delivery...dropped the ball

26 years 17 days- how u sing off beat? c'mon bruh...like what the fuck is this? i tried son, i really tried....this nigga just be sayng shit..ok..he's looking for god at his grandmothers house......can't find him, and tells grandmom to come home...help him find god.....let that sink in......but yea....he talks to grandma i guess....i mean he gets no answers....then the chorus...he sates his age, his aount of kids, and says it's pointless to pray cuz he's going to hell........then...he goes on to list his crimes or whatever.....17 crimes, 17 acquittals...this nigga snitching..... i wouldn't even brag on that.....and the preacher call him dirty....no asnwrs again....oh...but that the turtle catches up to the rabbit eventually?? what the whole fuck? this whole song is a fail

F just makes no sense...dude making a song about church? himself? religion? like it's never clear, and he don't even know why

Hmmmm
prolly one of his better songs. He miss his grandparents (the same ones who couldn't help him in the last song mind you) but yea they understand him better than anybody else. oh and he says "no homo" about kissing his grandad.....other than that it's a good song....

B i can feel this song. it's not great, but it's honest for him...so it's cool...not great by any means

Midnight train
another good one. no complaints it was simple enough. but again. we're talking great songs. this is good, but not great.

B good....not great

Wild wild wild
he on his dumb shit again. I don't know what the fuck he talking about. i don't think he do. It's like he keeps throwing God into songs for absolutely no reason. he's trying to drop knowledge i guesss....but he just saying shit...and it don't even make sense.....look i was reading along with listening,..and i'm sorry i don't know where this nigga be going with this shit.....

i can't keep doing this....i think i'm done internetting till later when i get to work.....don't play no more yfe around here

F this niggaz a functional retard

B, B, C, F,F,

not great, not good, not even okay... just a nigga with a strong voice and talks about hood shit cuz he hope hood motherfuckers can relate

Just listened to 2 Jaquees mixtapes and he should never be mentioned in the same sentence as Lyfe again.

Kid got a nice voice but every single song is the same thing. I just listened to 20sum tracks about him wanting to be some hoes side dick.

Lyfe is an artist. He sings the blues and testifies on the track. His songs appeal across age and gender Du playin dumb actin like he dont understand a metaphor.

@Du Gooder one more for ya....

Back