3points blac
2points kandy
1point goat

blac 10points
goldie 9points
goat 5points
kandy 4points
judah 2points

reflections....blac put me on to another artist...i was surprised by jacques ratchetness...legit never heard of him outside of the bed song, that i didnt even know he did until i got to that question, i thought teana taylor was gonna win when kandy changed to her, she rivals rhianna for pure sex appeal......goat homeboy is differnt...i could listen to his album....and it makes sense why sammy never blew up after being in the game forever...dude is great at nothing...he does nothing to stand out as an artist

jacques got star potential... he does thug rnb better than jahiem or lyfe jennings imo....his voice just not as strong... but that bed song is a hit....he has mad room to grow

i'll be watching dude going forward

i love blac's taste in music.......
every competition she catches me off guard...i be having no idea who these folk are, yet she keep dropping fire.....

i thought goldie was gonna win... but blac and goat's videos were fucking awesome....like great videos.......

and teana knows her body is what pays the bills.....

jacques won the top vote in 3 consecutive categories...i was like...damn...this bout to be the nail in the coffin

jacques got star potential... he does thug rnb better than jahiem or lyfe jennings imo....his voice just not as strong... but that bed song is a hit....he has mad room to grow

i'll be watching dude going forward

Lyfe top 5 DOA

blac - 5 mill
me - 1 mill
goat - 500k

du - 500k for hostin

I'll add the bread to ur accts now

it must be nice is the best stupidest song in the entire world.....

who wrote that shit?

Back