Welcome To aBlackWeb

Season 1 of flash will always be GOAT

All the shows follow the same formula. 1st season the hero be dolo with like one sidekick. Then all of sudden they need a team of superheroes and main hero take a backseat to everybody’s else bullshit storyline and romances.

Yeah and this is what I never understood about all the CW shows. They started this shit w/Arrow. Why is it so hard to follow the formula from the actual comics.

I never watched an episode of Stargirl, I just can't get invested in another CW superhero show.

The first season of Stargirl wasnt a CW production. If I remember correctly the CW even cut some shit out of the original when they aired it.

Iono if that makes a difference for you or not lol. But the production value was way better than typical CW shows. How its gonna shape up for season 2 might be another story tho..

i was done during that season with barry and iris daughter was the flash or something.. thankfully cant remember her name but she was the worst.. i remember thinking ok cool they'll only focus on her a couple episodes. then she was around the WHOLE SEASON.. i bowed out
She was ok to me and plus Jessica Kennedy is fine

Last edited:
Back