Welcome To aBlackWeb

Aiight man after Titans, Doom Patrol, Wandavision, The Boys, Umbrella Academy, Invincible, falcon and the winter soldier these CW shows just don’t cut it anymore. All these shits corny af now. I’m respectfully bowing out.

Yeah I think I'm a have to hop off the CW train after this season ends b/c Black Lighting & Supergirl are in their last season. The Flash started to fall off last season when they introduced Bloodwork as the villain for half the season then introduced the new Mirror Master as the second villain for the remainder of the season. Legends of Tomorrow has worn out it's welcome as well.

Batwoman really needs to be cancelled after this season, but it gets a third season (then the CW decided to finally recast Kate Kane character in the middle of the season).

The only thing CW has going for it is Superman & Lois.

Nah The Flash started falling off with The Thinker as the villain and then following him up with garbage ass Cicada. The actors also seeing the writing on the wall just like us and jumping ship.

Yeah you kinda right...

This show done had a few shitty seasons like Smallville did towards it's end. Like in season 3 or 4 where the villain was Savitar and they dragged out the story and his identity the whole season only for the reveal to be a psychotic future version of Barry.

Yeah I think I'm a have to hop off the CW train after this season ends b/c Black Lighting & Supergirl are in their last season. The Flash started to fall off last season when they introduced Bloodwork as the villain for half the season then introduced the new Mirror Master as the second villain for the remainder of the season. Legends of Tomorrow has worn out it's welcome as well.

Batwoman really needs to be cancelled after this season, but it gets a third season (then the CW decided to finally recast Kate Kane character in the middle of the season).

The only thing CW has going for it is Superman & Lois.
Oh yeah I forgot about Superman and Lois. But even with that them whining ass sons of his pissing me off too. Clark just be letting them little punks talk to him any kind of way. Ain’t you the daddy nigga???

Oh yeah I forgot about Superman and Lois. But even with that them whining ass sons of his pissing me off too. Clark just be letting them little punks talk to him any kind of way. Ain’t you the daddy nigga???

The bottom line is that the CW era superheroes is DONE!!! Especially after seeing shows like WandaVision, Falcon & WinterSoldier, Doom Patrol, and even Titans.

CW deserves some slack being that they are working on much smaller budgets than the shows mentioned. The fact still remains that most of the CW DC shows have ran their course.

I haven't watched Legends since the whole Bebo defeating the main villain, that was the last straw for me. Legends started of good then turned goofy, it's just to silly for me

Yeah I'm tired of Legends been tired of it the last 2 seasons and the fact that the show runners have been replacing cast members since the shows beginning, has been ridiculous.

The new season just started and I haven't watched yet but they are really dragging this shit out.

Oh yeah also forgot about Stargirl. I enjoyed that season of that actually. But now that it’s exclusively on CW things may fuck up.

Nah The Flash started falling off with The Thinker as the villain and then following him up with garbage ass Cicada. The actors also seeing the writing on the wall just like us and jumping ship.
Season 1 of flash will always be GOAT

All the shows follow the same formula. 1st season the hero be dolo with like one sidekick. Then all of sudden they need a team of superheroes and main hero take a backseat to everybody’s else bullshit storyline and romances.

I haven't watched Legends since the whole Bebo defeating the main villain, that was the last straw for me. Legends started of good then turned goofy, it's just to silly for me
Same time I hopped off. When they introduced Constantine I stopped watching

Back