Welcome To aBlackWeb

You hate most cw shows lol. Since Legends stopped taking itself seriously and enbraced the ridiculousness of being a team of screw ups who constantly fuck time up it's been great. They just have fun with it now and all the different characters involved.

Yeah once they finally embraced the fuckery the show really became legit. I'll put it this way I haven't seen ONE episode of Supergirl so far this season yet and I watched all of the first 2 seasons. I have seen about 4 or 5 episodes of Arrow this season crossover includes.

I have yet to miss an episode of Legends this season. It's the 4th best DC thing in all the CW behind Black Lightning, iZombie and The Flash.

Yeah, I don't understand that either.

No kinda transition or anything.........but now she's suddenly part of the Star Labs support team.

Hey at least they finally remembered that she's a journalist at heart. It only took more than half a season to get there. I'm not gonna act like I'm mad at the fact that she's getting more screentime though. I could stare at her all day.

Well we did (tha fanbase) all ask for a non-speedster big bad for a change. Should we just learn to be more careful with what we wish for?

Well we did (tha fanbase) all ask for a non-speedster big bad for a change. Should we just learn to be more careful with what we wish for?
nah, im not even talking about the actual villain

but how many episodes have had nothing to do with Devoe?

Yeah but every season of the flash has been nothing but arcswith one majormvillian behind it 1st season it was thrawne disguised as Harrison wells, second season it was zoom ,third season it was Megatron speedster. Don't get me wrong I like the thinker as a villain because he can think faster than Barry can run but just like the other seasons its been one big bad who most of the other villains are some how connected to except for the trickster ,and captain cold. I would like to see an arc that is solved in two or three episodes for once

Grodd must cost a ton of money to film for

Havent seen ANYTHING on him since...season 2??

Is he in the other show? Legends of tomorrow?

since we got a break

who's ya'lls fav villain on the flash?

mine is easily Thawne. The first season and part of S2 are my favorite episodes.

Back