Welcome To aBlackWeb

He's on Legends tonight I believe
but thats kinda my point

how many times has he been featured outside of that Flash S2 (i think) heavy feature?

I dont watch Legends...not that b/c i think its bad...just cant seem to find the time

but thats kinda my point

how many times has he been featured outside of that Flash S2 (i think) heavy feature?

I dont watch Legends...not that b/c i think its bad...just cant seem to find the time
It'll be on Netflix after it ends worst case if you can't watch it. Grodd storyline wise has been going throughout time so it makes sense why the Legends would meet them. Grodd has only appeared once last year and the effects required to make him are crazy. I suspect the 4 part crossover ate a lot of all the shows budgets too.
When do Supergirl come back, that's the second best DC show right now
April 16th

since we got a break

who's ya'lls fav villain on the flash?

mine is easily Thawne. The first season and part of S2 are my favorite episodes.
Mines was grodd, I love the reoccurring shut down the city type villains

I like all the shows, including black lighting and Gotham

arrow and flash better rn, you could make the case for legends over super girl also. ..

Nah, Arrow and Flash been trash this season. Supergirl been great with the Worldkillers being the villains. I'm not feeling the bad guys on Arrow and Flash.

At the end of the episode, is that the OG villain Dr Wells / Thawne or is it Harry knowing about Gideon the product of him using the thinking enhancer?

At the end of the episode, is that the OG villain Dr Wells / Thawne or is it Harry knowing about Gideon the product of him using the thinking enhancer?

Good question.

I knew something was up as soon as I saw him getting ready to touch the wall that the old Wells used to do all the time in the first season.

Either that's the original Wells/Thawne, or this Wells has been evil all along.............or it's an Evil Wells from another Earth that's impersonating the Wells who is Jessie's father.

But this season Wells knew about that room from season 2 when he pretended to be reverse flash to trick Grodd so he probably knew about Gideon and about to ask it how to make the helmet work

Back