Welcome To aBlackWeb

Haven't had a hamburger in well over a year........maybe longer.

Those Big Belly Burgers and fries look pretty good though.

Wish it was a real place.

I pulled the plug on pretty much every DC CW show... I'd ask if any of them have improved but your comment doesnt give much hope lol
I only watch Superman and Lois and The Flash. Superman is good and I've been watching flash for so long I might as well stick with it until the end which shouldn't be that long.

Wow.

No posts in here since March.

Watching tonight's episode now and they just need to hurry up and get this over with.

Tired of these female empowerment themes that try to convince us that some of these stupid characters are so "amazing" and "heroic" just because they keep telling us they are.

None of the female characters they're trying to hype up have done anything worthy of that kind of praise.

Outside of Frost and Iris, I don't even know the other chicks' names.

A few weeks ago they were trying to hype up the chick that Chester has a crush on.

Now they're trying to prop up this scientist speedster chick.

Time to give it a rest.

Damn.. She seemed to be missing from this season toward the end.. Its time to cancel this anyway..I can't explain it but she always looks uncomfortable during scenes.. And her and Barry have zero chemistry

What happened this season? Wasn't she all over the show with the "We are the Flash" stuff the last few years?

Damn.. She seemed to be missing from this season toward the end.. Its time to cancel this anyway..I can't explain it but she always looks uncomfortable during scenes.. And her and Barry have zero chemistry

She explained her missing was due to her negotiating more time to go home in case covid had to shut down production and she got stuck in Canada. She said she offered to change that and be in the 4 eps she missed but the producers didn't want to.

Back