Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm more a marvel comic follower than DC so I dunno how the flash is in the comics.. But how accurate is this portrayal of him.. I'm starting to hate him.. He's been bitching and whining for 2 seasons now.. Always got that dopey look on his face lol.. and he's dumbass.. loses his powers atleast 3 times a season.. I'm just wondering if he's really like that in real life

I'm more a marvel comic follower than DC so I dunno how the flash is in the comics.. But how accurate is this portrayal of him.. I'm starting to hate him.. He's been bitching and whining for 2 seasons now.. Always got that dopey look on his face lol.. and he's dumbass.. loses his powers atleast 3 times a season.. I'm just wondering if he's really like that in real life
Terribly inaccurate. Barry is brilliant and one of the few people whos mind Batman respects. Barry is confident, incredibly powerful, and doesn't rely on teams so much when he's solo. This version has some ok moments but it's clearly a product of CW still channeling that teen drama bs that all their shows suffer from.

Horrible storyline.

What makes it even worse is that they drag it out for entirely too long.

Just like the season with Deveaux.

Season Finale next Tuesday???

Mixed feelings about this.

On one hand, It's been a horrible season and it might be for the best to get it over and done with.

However, it's probably rushed because they weren't able to film everything needed to lead up to the finale.

So by ending it now, we're probably not gonna fully understand how they got to the point of ending this horrible storyline.

Of course tv is tv, but it's gonna seem like............if all it takes is one episode to wrap this storyline up...........then it could've been wrapped up a long time ago.

Curious to see how all this transpires, but I doubt it's gonna be enough to redeem this season.

They need to hire some of the DC animated people to come up with something better than this.

Show done followed in Arrows footsteps and has officially become a caricature of itself

Hate to see it

Yeah this season is a wash. The main villain they had for the first half of the season, bloodwork was just wack. Idk wtf they are doing with Iris trapped in the mirror and where it's ultimately going as far as the season finale.

A trash finale end a trash season. Trash mirror lady still the villain next season. SMH

I think this was due to the cornovirus pandemic though at the end it said to be continued...

Either way, this season was trash and probably the second worst season if not the worst one. The other one would probably be the season w/Savitar as the main villain.

Back