Welcome To aBlackWeb

You liked that corny ass Valentine love angle with that flower? Shit was corny. Next weeks episode seems like it might be good though
eh, i like villains of the week, and how they tie into storylines with the main characters..

it's corny, but it's clever

charlie didn't like it either

What don't yall like?

I'm confused, cuz I don't think this season is bad forreal

These episodes just been boring, it's like the writers just half assed this season. If they fail with the Grodd episode then there is no hope for any other episode

This shit just seems to be treading water with no damn direction. It's all over the place and not in a good way.

I could forgive it if it was at least entertaining but everybody just seems to be phoning it in at this point for whatever reason
Iris has become a big focus like Felicity. It has turned into Arrow. CW shows always fall off after about 3 seasons. What is the point of this season again and what happened to that doctor guy?

They definitely put more emphasis on Iris this season.

I like looking at her, so I'm not mad. Plus I always like detective angles. I'm enjoying Iris investigate black hole as much as I am enjoying Ralph tracking his future wife. I also like the mystery of Earth 2 Wells

So while it may not be as super hero action, I personally find the detective noir stuff cool

And I know how much y'all niggaz hate EA videos, but he mentioned they were saving a lot of the special effects for the end of the season... Which makes me think they gonna go all out.... ESPECIALLY in the grodd episode...cuz those are dumb expensive for them...

But as long as all these different angles have gratifying pay offs... I'll be very happy with this season..

And I'm glad bloodwork is gone. Great actor. But overall lame villain imo. Dude was basically a monster

Back