Welcome To aBlackWeb

This nigga Barry been laying on the ground bitching and crying for most of this whole fuckin season... scust

Right.......everytime Barry is laying on the ground this whole season, he is yelling out these phrases to Devoe:

Listen to me.......

Don't do this....

Noooooo......

Right.......everytime Barry is laying on the ground this whole season, he is yelling out these phrases to Devoe:

Listen to me.......

Don't do this....

Noooooo......

Or somebody yelling at him:

"Barry snap out of it!!!!"

"It's not your fault!!"(Yeah It Is)

"We need you!"

this whole season....
thumbsDown.gif

Hold up, so Barry can move fast enough to completely be in a zone to where time stands almost absolutely still.

But devoe always sees him coming?

Devoes plan is to make mankind retarded wtf lmaooo

And he has the nerve to call it.........'The Enlightenment."

WTF kind of enlightenment is that???

Kobe wtf gif.gif

Starting to think it was something where the writers/producers couldn't figure out what they wanted his master plan to be.........so they copped out to this bullshit because that was the best they could come up with.

Webay gif drinking soda while being interrogated.gif

I truly don't see the problem with it. He wants to restart humanity and make a bunch of minimes. Not too far fetched thinking for a narcissist. The season has been ass though

Everybody just stroll right into Star Labs. This was another lackluster episode, thankfully it's only one more episode.

Top notch Star Labs security strikes again lol these niggas are the worst.

I was at the very least hoping they would incorporate Joes baby mommas powers into the story to get some insight into Devoes plans but nope... that would make too much sense for this season

Back